Chapter 7: Starting the plan

I'm sorry but lately I have been working my werewolf story. But I am trying to update this book too! So just please follow me along on this horrible update plan that I have. Btw, should I do a Niall Horan fan fic? Comment what you think!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Recap of chapter 6:

"Your friendship is really helping my confidence." I said sincerely to her.

"Thanks Care, but if you dont mind me asking. How old are you? 16, 17 or 18."

"I'm 17, while jakes 18 right?" I asked.

"Yes he is 18 and you and me are both 17! We might be in the same class, who's your homeroom care?"

"Mr.Dylasum" I replied.

"OMG, me too! Care bear, you and are already great friends!"she beamed at me.

I just chuckled at that new nickname.

"Now let's go show Jake." She said.

Okay Caroline suck it up and gain some confidence because your are not going to be weak anymore.

And that's........A PROMISE!

Chapter 7: Starting the plan

We descended down the long stairs and made it to the living room where Jake was talking to his best friend; Liam.

Noo! I can't do this I was already nervous to see jakes reaction but now I have to see Liam's too?!

Rosalyn cleared her throat and I immediately had 2 pairs of eyes on me.

"Wow." Jake said.

"Holy shit! Dude you never said a smokin' chick was gonna be at your house this early!" Liam said to Jake.

"W-wow." Jake said again.

I suddenly had confidence.

"Close your mouth you'll catch a fly." I said to jake.

Jake suddenly blushed. THE JAKE TRENT BLUSHED!!! BLUSHED! Because of ME!

"Anyway are you ready to go?" Jake asked me.

"Yep." I replied.

"Dude your riding with us right?" Jake asked Liam.

"No shit dude this girl is smoking." Liam said while standing up and winking at me.

I blushed. But could you blame me, he was HOT and well so is Jake.

We headed outside and towards jake's sleek black SUV. I sat at the back while both boys sat at the front.

"Caroline?" I heard my name being called from the front.

"Huh?" I asked. Yep 'huh?' Sooooo smart! Note the sarcasm.

"I asked if you were ready?" Jake asked.

"Oh! Yah I guess.....do I look ready?"

"More then ready." Liam said from the front while smirking at me.

I winked back at him and I swear between mine and Liam's little exchange, I saw jake glaring at Liam.

WEEEEEEEEIIRRRRD.

Was that what boys did these days 'cause if looks could kill.....

Finally we arrived at school. Oh gosh! I'm scared.

"Caroline, it's going to be okay." Jake said soothingly as if sensing my panic.

"Okay." I said trying to convince myself that everything was going to be okay.

I stepped out of the car and walked towards jake who sitting on the hood of his car with Tristan by his side.

Once I reached them jake put his arm around my shoulders and we continued to walk towards the popular group; jake's friends.

ALL EYES WERE ON US!

Boys were wolf whistling and girls were glaring and some were smiling as if I was a queen.

"Hey there sexy want to join me in bed." I heard a jock call.

Jake tightened his hold on my shoulders.

"Where have you been all my life babe I really need ya in me!" Another boy called.

EEEWW.

This time jakes hold was so tight that it was starting to hurt.

"Jake that hurts could you loosen it up a bit?" I asked.

"Oh sorry babe." He said while staring into my eyes a unfamiliar emotion shining in his eyes.

I got lost in his eyes and before I knew it.....

We were both leaning in.....

$&$@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&@$&

HEEEEY MY PEEPS WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER PLEASE COMMENT FAN AND VOTE! I NEED AT LEAST 7 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO BE UP FASTER!

IF Y'ALL WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT ME! THEN MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY! OR YOU COULD WRITE IT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD!

ANYWAY BRITISH BABE OUT!

PEACE! :)