Chapter 3

Rewritten
Caroline's pov

After I went home and got a few necessities I made my way to Juliet's house, for our sleepover. They would probably all freak over the fact that the crazy popular, badass, hot guy of the school called me "attractive" and asked me out of everyone to help him. I finally arrived at Juliet's house and parked my car. Knowing that if I rang the door bell they wouldn't hear, I took out my phone and called Juliet. "Open up." I said simply, when she answered and about 5 seconds later I heard footsteps pounding down the stairs. "Hi baby." Samantha cooed once she flung the door open. I rolled my eyes before being equally as gushy. "Aw babe I missed you." I said and gave her a tight hug before hugging Juliet and Rose. We all went to the kitchen to get some snacks before going upstairs and getting settled all around the room.

"Did you guys see what Britney posted on Instagram?" Rose said while shaking her head shocked. Samantha and Juliet leaned towards her phone looking at a picture with Britney lip locking with another guy, already. "Hate her." I mumbled before stuffing some skittles in my mouth. Talking about Britney reminded me of what happened today, and the fact that I had to tell my best friends.

"Guys guess what happened to me today." I said, knowing that they wont guess. "What?" they all said at once. "Jake followed me." I said, waiting for their screaming. "Liar!" Juliet screamed throwing popcorn at me, while Samantha kept repeating "oh my god" and Rose was practically choking on her candy. Geez he wasn't a celebrity or something.

"He wanted me to help him with something against Britney.." I said and from there on I continued telling the story up until I left the gas station. "YOU LUCKY LITTLE BITCH." Juliet said, eating popcorn as if she was watching a movie. "I always said that I caught him staring at you." Samantha said in a 'I told you so voice'. "So what do I do?" I asked. "Well helping him would be an advantage, but its your choice, don't just do it cause he's hot and stuff." Rose said. "Agreed." Samantha said. "Suck his dick." Juliet said with a wink.

"His sister was being bullied, we all used to be in that position long ago, but we still were. I want to help him but only for his sisters sake." I said honestly. "Then its settled, you're helping him." Juliet said. "Besides working with bad boy should give you a story of a life time. High school is all about making memories anyways." Samantha added. "Alright.." I said. "I'll call him tomorrow."

The popularity project was soon to start and nervous would be an understatement.

---
Sorry its short my loves! I'll try to make next chapter much longer!