God, this feels so good.

He broke the kiss, leaning back to look right into my eyes. There was so much emotion and need in them. He looked further down to my now bare breast. I was breathing heavily as I watched how his eyes darken with lust. I bit my lower lip, caressing his face. He kissed me again with so much passion; I couldn't do anything but respond. I knew we had to stop, there was a voice yelling at me in the back of my head but God,  it felt too good to stop. His lips left mine to trail kisses down my jaw until he buried his face in my neck. He licked all the way down into the valley of my breasts. I was muffling moans as I arched up towards him. I didn't stop him when he began pulling down my shorts. I knew I couldn't stop him even when that was the rational thing to do.

"Evan," I moaned his name. This seemed to excite him more because he groaned, licking down my stomach to my navel. His hot tongue felt so good against my burning skin. I tangled my fingers in his hair, bringing his face up to mine. I kissed him fervently, showing him how bad I wanted him through the kiss.

"Bro, have you seen–Oh my God!" We both froze at Helen's voice "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" She repeated, embarrassment cleared in her voice. Evan jumped off me so fast I barely had time to cover my chest. Wrapping the sheets around my naked torso, I sat up to face Helen.

"It's okay," I said out of breath. I knew my face was as red as a cherry but I tried my best to keep my expression normal. My boyfriend didn't seem fazed by the entire awkward situation. He simply looked annoyed at the interruption.

"What do you want?" He asked dryly, putting his t-shirt back on.

"Well," Helen started awkwardly not even glancing at us "I was looking for Jules,"

"Me?"

"Yeah," Helen kept her eyes anywhere but us "we're all going to hang out by the pool and Laura told me you don't have any bathing suit so, yeah, I thought you could borrow some of mine,"

"Oh," I said surprised. That was really nice of her "I'll be with you in a second," she mumbled okay and stepped out, closing the door behind her.

We were left alone again. Evan's hungry gaze met mine and I just knew I needed to get the hell out of that room before we did something we could regret. Evan walked to me and handed me the shirt I was wearing. I waited for him to turn around or close his eyes. I know it sounds silly since I was pretty sure he had seen my breasts so close he could actually drawn them if he wanted to; But that didn't mean I was going to be an exhibitionist now. I wasn't confident enough for that.

"Can you..." I trailed off, not actually knowing how to say it. Evan stared at me curiously.

"Yes?" I caught the amusement in his voice. I swallowed.

"Could you turn around?" Evan chuckled.

"You're really silly," he shook his head, giving his back to me.

Hurriedly, I put the t-shirt on "Ready," I said, getting up from the bed. Evan turned to me, smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him "What?"

"Nothing," he shrugged.

"What is it?" he bit his lip as if holding back from laughing.

"Nothing,"

"Come on, spit it out," he chuckled.

"Well, you forgot there was a mirror there," he pointed behind him. My mouth formed a big O when I realized he actually saw me changing through the mirror "It was quite of a view," he teased, grinning widely. I grasped one of the pillows and started hitting him with it.

"You should have told me!" I exclaimed, attacking him mercilessly. Evan was laughing his ass off. Apparently, my pillow's blows were only tickling him because I didn't hear one single moan of pain from him "I hate you!" I growled ashamed.