❥Chapter 9

(Aria Jensen)

'EVERYTHING!"

Was sprayed on our front lawn with white spray.

What the fuck?

I looked over to a not so happy Nathan.

Oh no.

"Who?-" I was gonna asked but stopped myself.

What the fuck is going on?

(Nathan Sykes)

Ethan James.

That son of a bitch.

-

•Flashback• -Last Night.

"What do you mean everything?" I asked.

"Just what it is, Sykes. Everything." He said.

"Now, why on earth would I do that?" I asked with a hint of smirk on my face.

"Because I have something that belongs to you, no matter how you see it."

He said with a grin.

My smirk fell into a frown, only causing his grin to widen.

My jaw clenched as I felt anger run threw me. What does he have that "belongs" to me? The only person that, well I wouldn't say belongs, but that I love so much is Aria. There is no way this asshole could ever get to her. Chase is at home with her right now.

"I know what you might be thinking. Aria, but no, at least not yet." He smirked.

"Listen, I don't know who the fuck you think your heading up against, you prick." I hissed.

"Ethan James" He said ignoring what I just said.

"What?" I asked irritated.

"Well, it's only fair you know who your 'heading up against'." He mocked.

I sighed. I'm tired and just want to hold my baby girl in my arms and not be with this arrogant prick.

"Let me tell you this one time, you ain't getting jack shit from me, or from my Gang, and if you even think to get near Aria, you will pay. Understood?" I said.

"Well, we'll see about that." He smirked.

•End of Flashback•

-

Aria looks at me, scared.

Shit. I don't want her to be afraid. So many different emotions are going around right now, the most being anger. What gives him the right to step foot in my property? He wants to play, lets play.

-

"Give me my gun." I told Tyler.

"Are you sure about this Nath?" Austin asked.

"No, I spent my precious gas all the way over here just so we can all admire his house." I said sarcastically.

"Right." Tyler said loading his gun.

"Ok, fags. I'm the bomb king here so..." He looked over at me smirking."...this should be fun."

We stayed seated until John (a gang member from Ethan's gang) came to his house with a box of pizza.

"Oh that boy better share some of that pizza." Austin said.

"We're gonna kill him Austin, get your head out of your ass." Tyler said.