❥Chapter 5

(Aria Jensen)

I woke up to the bed empty next to me. The smell of him still here by my side even though he isn't.

I honestly don't know what to do or even say to him. I'm quite afraid to confront him after his outburst last night.

I understand he's scared, but he doesn't want to show it. Also his apology made me want to turn to him and hold him forever, but something told me not to.

I right now, have no idea what to do. Is Ryan actually back? That's my biggest fear. I don't want to go back to that night. Ever...

Flashback•

The door opened to reveal a evil smirk that belong to a evil man. Ryan.

He ordered me to take a shower and be seated on the bed when he is to return, and I personally want to save my ass from another beating, so I did what he wanted.

"Hey cupcake." he smirked.

"Stop calling me that." I scowled

"You're in my house babe. I can call you whatever the fuck I want." He growled.

I barely noticed he had a small shopping back with him, he caught my eye because he looked confused for a second, but smirked when he looked at the bag I was looking at.

"Oh love, I brought you a little gift." He said chuckling lightly.

I looked at him with worry and confused eyes.

He started walking closer to me until he was two feet away from me and bend down to meet my level. He put his hand on my knee while I tried to jerk it away from him, but he tightened his grip.

He placed the small shopping back on my lap.

"Go ahead, open it." He whispered softly. I looked at him and then at the bag on my lap. Cautiously I opened it, and looked inside. I felt like my heart was about to rip out of my chest."Like it?" he asked with a sick smirk plastered on his face. I could feel a lump rising in my throat as I choked back a sob. My eyes burning as I tried not to let any tears fall, but failed miserably.

"Hey hey hey." Ryan caresses my left cheek as I flinch away but he managed to keep me still.

He wiped a couple tears that fell with thumb. "It's ok cupcake. Just do as I say and you'll be ok." He whispered as he took a out a pocket knife from his back pocket.

I gasped and began shaking my head 'no'

"No Ryan please." I whimpered.

"shh." he whispered as he stared ripping the long white shirt that belonged to Jake. When that was gone I was only left in my light pink panties with everything else revealed to his view. He slowly caressed my bare thighs and moved his hand up to my stomach where there laid a horrible bruise caused by Ryan.

"I love having you in my control." He hissed.

I looked away. He then moved his hand further up and started caressing my right boob with his left hand, and pinched my nipple causing me to whimper. He then pushed me down on the bed causing a gasp to fall from my lips. As I came to realization of what his attentions are.

"No no no. Ryan please." I choked out.

"Shhh. I promise you'll enjoy it." He said as he hovered over me and started unbuckling his belt and unbuttoning his pants.

He then placed the knife to my neck, causing me to gasp.

"Now, if you don't play nice. I'll hurt you, understood?" He said in a demanding voice.

I slowly nodded.

"Good-" he pulled down my panties. "because I'm a little tired for the fight even though I would enjoy it." He chuckled evilly.

He looked down at my naked body and smirked. He pulled down his pants and briefs. He got a tight grip of my hips causing me to whimper softly. I can't believe the guy I knew as my brother's BestFriend for three years, was now forcing me. A fucking nine-teen year old forcing a seven-teen year old against her own will.

I let out a small cry as he entered me in one hit, and started pounding in and out of me. He leaned down to my neck and began sucking and biting on my sensitive skin.

"Mine." He growled.

I shook my head slightly.

"Say it." he ordered.

I shook my head as I couldn't find any words to form. "Say it!" he screamed.

"I-I'm yours." I cried.....

•Flashback over•

I opened my eyes again and whipped the few tears that managed to escape. I will never forget that night. Even after the rape he still took me back to the basement and gave me my every night beating.

I decided to clear my head and take a shower. I moved the covers of my bed to the side and started heading towards the bathroom.

I turned on the warm water and started removing my clothing.

I then stepped inside the shower and let the warm of the water relax me, after a few minutes of trying to clear my head, I washed my hair, then my body.

After I was done I wrapped my body with a towel.

I brushed my teeth then, stepped out of the bathroom and looked threw my closet and picked out my outfit for today.

After I was done. I cleaned the bed and put way all the dirty clothes in the hamper that's in the bathroom and stepped out of the room, closing the door behind me.

I walked down the stairs to be greeted with new faces.

"Hey." a brown haired guy with blue eyes smiled.

"Um Hi." I awkwardly replied.

I turned my head to the left and caught Nathan staring at me with a blank expression.

"I'm chase." The guy introduced himself with a warm smile.

"Hi, I'm Mark." Another guy said.

"Hi, I'm Aria." I smiled and shook their hands.

"It's nice to meet you." Chase said with a smile.

"Same to you- to you both." I grinned.

Nathan cleared his throat.

"Aria-" I turned to see Nathan.

"Chase and Mark are here to help us and make sure that your safe. They are good friends of Jason."

I nodded.

"With the shit that's been going on around here. I want you to be safe and make sure that you are unharmed." He continued.

I nodded again and turned to smile at Chase and Mark, who gladly returned it.

"Well, now that- that is taken care of. Our only problem is finding who is behind all this shit." Jason said.

"Yup." Nathan agreed.

"Whoever started it, we are finishing it." Nathan added with a hard look in his face.