❥Chapter 1

(Aria Jensen)

I awoke with a kiss on my neck. I opened my eyes and turned my head to Nathan who had his eyes closed and smirked when he felt my head move to his direction. "Morning Baby girl."

"Morning loser." I giggled.

"Hey. I'm cool."
Nathan argued. I just laughed silently. Nathan had his arm around my waist and was lowering it to my sleeping shorts.

"Hey!" I said as I slapped his hand away.

Nathan groaned.

Damn that's sexy!

I giggled. "Stop being so horny all the time." I said.

"I wouldn't be so horny if you weren't so sexy." Nathan said in his fine morning voice.

"Well too bad, Gates closed." I said teasing.

In a short moment Nathan had me underneath him spread my legs apart and had both my hands above my head. Holding them lightly but secured.

"Sure about that babe. Because I see them wide open."

I felt my face heat up as he rubbed his erect "friend" on my lower stomach. I was getting so turned on. But I have to cool it. I can't let him win. He always wins me over with his sexiness.

"Nathan you got work." I said trying hard so it won't come out as a moan.

"It can wait." He smirked.

"Get off." I said.

"Okay, but you have to say 'Nathan is the sexiest and is my baby forever!'" He said.

"Never." I giggled teasing him more.

"Alright then. Hope you aren't ticklish."

"Wait what?"

He started tickling me and I started laughing.

"P-please s-stop!" I said laughing.

"Nope" He said popping the 'p'

"Okay! Okay! I'll say it!"

He nodded and smirked while chuckling.

"Shit I forgot!" I screamed while laughing.

Nathan's smirk grew wider, and laughed.

"Aw too bad." He said in a baby voice as he leaned down to my neck and placed a small, soft, gentle kiss.

"Nathan is the sexiest and is my baby forever!!!" I screamed.

"I knew my sexiness will refresh your memory."

He let me go and popped his imaginary shirt because he was shirtless. He is so cute!

He got off me and I sat up.

"Yeah whatever." I said while heading to the bathroom.

I heard Nathan laughing as I was closing the door.

He's such a dork...

I stripped from my sleeping wear and turn the hot water on in the shower.

I stepped in and washed my hair, and scrubbed my body clean.

When I was finished, I got out and brushed my teeth.

I headed back to our room. Yes, Nathan and I share a room. My old room is now another guest room in this big house.

I opened the bathroom door and I was wrapped in a white towel obviously to cover me.

I saw Nathan in his gray sweats and was now wearing a navy blue V-neck. He was laying sat up in our bed on his Apple laptop, watching "scrubs" on Netflix.

I went over to my closet and took out a pair of light pink panties with a matching bra. I picked out a pair of black leggings and a white 'LA' shirt and a dark green flannel to go over it. I chose a pair of brown ankle leather boots and let my hair down, blow drying it and left it wavy.

I went over to Nathan and placed a soft his on his lips.

"Get up." I said.

"I'm hungry." Nathan said kissing me again.

He sucked on my lower lip and I pulled away and giggled.

"I'm not food. You can't eat me." I said giggling.

"I sure did last night." He smirked.

"Nathan!"I gasped and smacked his chest playfully.

"What?" He asked laughing and trying to act innocent.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get breakfast." I said going to the door.

"Alright babe. Be down soon. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

I went downstairs and started making breakfast. eggs, hash browns, toast. I'm not that much of a cook, Sorry. I set the table and took out the Orange juice and placed it on the table as well.

Just then Jay came down dressed with his car keys in his left hand.

"Hey Jay!"

"Morning Aria." He said sounding still sleepy.

"Breakfast?" I asked holding up a plate filled with food.

He nodded and sat down grabbing a toast and taking a bite.

"Man, you guys don't let anyone sleep." Jay wined.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh, don't make me repeat the noises from last night. You guys need a sound proof room for that shit." Jay said chuckling a bit.

I felt my face heat up a little.

"Shut up." I huffed looking away.

"And then this morn-" Jay began but I threw him a piece of toast a him and gave him a glare.

"Jay!"

"Ok, ok." He put his hands up in defense.

"Where's Matt?" I asked.

"Left." Jay responded.

"Left? Where?"

He shrugged his shoulders and continued eating.

After Jay left, Nathan came down to have his breakfast. He finished. I was drying my hands as I just finished washing the dishes.

I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I turned my head and smiled.

"Hey baby girl." Nathan said.

"Hi." I giggled as he kissed my check.

"I'm gonna take a shower." he said as he released from my waist and I felt a smack on my ass. I turned over to see Nathan smirking.

I shook my head and he left to our room chuckling. I went upstairs after he left but was stopped my the door bell.

"Ugh." I groaned.

I opened it and no was there.

"Hmm. weird.."

I looked around to see if anyone was there and I took a step out the door but I heard a paper crumble. I looked down to see a piece of white paper on the floor.

I bend down and reached to grab it. I cleared a bit of the dust from my shoe when I stepped on it.

I then started to read.

"You thought it was over?"