❥Chapter 7

(Nathan Sykes)

After making love to my beautiful girlfriend, I took a shower.

I then headed downstairs, as I saw the whole gang already there, with a worried look on their faces.

"What's up?" I asked.
No response...ok?
I raised an eyebrow as a warning.

Tyler handed me a paper.
I opened it and started reading it in my head.
'Meet up at midnight, 1459 Jefferson St.'
I nodded to myself.
"Ok.."
"Ok?" Tom asked.
"Yes, ok."
"What if this is a set up?" Max asked kinda worried.

"Whatever it is we're going, we want to find out the truth and end this stupid message game. I don't fuck around." I said in a stern voice.

Max, Tom, Siva, Nick looked at each other.
Max nodded.

"Look man, we thought about it, and its just not worth it anymore." he said slightly nervous.

I looked at him.

"What?" I hissed.

"We-" he said gesturing to himself, Tom, Nick, and Siva. "We can't do this anymore, we keep risking our lives and we're done."

I took a minute to take the new information in.
They wanna leave the gang...

I cleared my throat.

"Well, I'm not going to stop you guys. I understand that all you have a family-"

"Mate-" Tom started, but I put my hand up to cut him off.

"If this isn't what you're meant to be doing, I'm not going to force you guys. The door is wide open." I said and turned around, walking away from everyone.
•~•~•~•~•~•
(Aria Jensen)

I looked at everyone before making my way where Nathan is, which is our room.

I open the door and softly close it behind me.

He is seated on the bed with his elbows on his knees and his hands cupped together up to his mouth, with his eyes down glaring at the floor.
I walked over to him and placed my small hand on his shoulder.

"Don't." He hissed.

"Nathan." I whispered softly.

"Aria, not now." He warned in a stern voice.
I sighed quietly.

"Nathan, I know your angry, but you need to calm down baby. Please." I whispered softly.

"How can I calm down when some of my closest friends just decide to leave, just like that-" He shook his head.
"That's just bullshit." He mumbled.

"I know that it's hard, trust me Nath I understand. when my dad just decided to leave- just like that." I sat down next to him, and looked down at my hands and fiddled with them.

"Not even a good-bye. It sucks." I whispered.

Nathan grabbed my left hand and in-betweened our hands together.
I looked at him and gave him a half smile.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.
He took a deep breath.

"When my parents died, I thought my life was over. I left London, and my Gang here, but when I came to LA and entered a new school. I was a little nervous to be honest, but when I bumped into a beautiful girl, my life changed."

I frowned.

"Who?-"

He smirked.

"Oh." I blushed.
Remembering the first time I met Nathan.

•Flashback•
I was walking down the now empty hallway because, I still can't find my History class.

Looking down at my binder that had my schedule on top of it.
'Ok room 218.' I said to myself in my head.

All of a sudden I bump into a hard chest.
Half way through falling on my ass, I feel a pair of arms on my waist catching me before I fall.

I look up to be met with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen.
I don't even notice that I've been staring at the guy until he chuckles softly.

My eyes widen and I blush getting out of his arms. He lets go and smiles down at me.

"Thanks." I say.

"No problem." He smiles and puts his hands in his jeans pockets.

"I'm Nathan." He smiles again.

"I'm Aria." I smile.
He bites his bottom lip and looks me up and down.
I start feeling a little self conscious and uncomfortable.

He notices and looks at my schedule that's on top of my binder.

"Need help?" He asks.

I nod.

He looks at it and smirks.

"Come with me." He says.
I look at him confused.
But I still follow him.

We turn a few halls and stop at the room '218' I sigh in relief.
He opens the door and let's me go first.

"Miss, found a student. Her names Aria." Nathan says out loud.

I blush and look down at my feet.

Nathan grabs my chin and makes me look at his gorgeous green eyes, which makes me blush more. shit.

"Sit next to me?" He whispers.

I nod.
He walks me to the back and I sit next to him.

"Hey, let's be friends." He whispers.
I quietly laugh and nod.
"Yeah. I would like that."
From then on Nathan and I were close, also with Lola. We were like the three musketeers....

•End of Flashback•

"Yeah I remember that." I laugh.
He kisses my temple and sighs.

"Yup, it basically started with me coming back from taking a piss and bumping into my baby girl."
I laugh and cuddle into his chest.

"Nathan, no matter what I'll stay with you. Forever. I love you." I say.

"I love you too baby." He says kissing my head.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEYYY! Please comment and vote! I would really appreciate it. really! The comment doesn't have to be long, just short and sweet...<3

Love you all!!!
~Bella xx