Cupid on Tinder

Online dating seems to be the new sensation humans have come up with. Out of all things, they decided that they needed a faster way of finding love. Bollocks if you ask me. The whole thing is a bunch of shopping shit that some human thought of when they were high on drugs. At least, that's what it sounds like.

You can't find love on tinder, you can't get to know someone through a few sentences about themselves and some badly taken photographs. Love requires connection, physical attraction and a need for the other person. Not just a want for sex, which is what tinder appears to be full of.

I've also come to the realisation that if you have tinder, you come across the same sort of thing. For women, I'm discovering that they all seem to be obsessed with photo filters, whether it makes them look like a panting dog or have daft flowers on their head. I've seen it all! They all say the same things as well. "I'm not like other girls" or "I'm so quirky it's unreal!" Quite a few women tend to wear very low cut tops, and I mean very low cut. They may as well have gotten their tits out in my opinion.

Speaking of lack of clothing, that's exactly what all the men do. Do the male species not know what clothing is anymore? And why do they all seem to be convinced they all enjoy long walks on the beach? Bullshit. The young gentlemen also seem to think that in order to woo a lady, they must movingly and sensitively say, "send nudes."

Maybe I'm just too old for this job now and should simply surrender to Tinder and it's gloriousness. Maybe I should give it a try myself, after all there must be something I'm missing if millions of singles are using it. I'll just set up an account like the ones I've seen, I'm sure to fit in that way.

Cupid. God of love. My arrows won't be the only thing piercing you ;)