AND IT CONTINUES

"Jackson, stop fooling around with Nana, come and help me and Beomgyu with the furnitures!" Star commented as she pointed at the bed on the truck.

Jackson shrugged and carried the cat with him, helping Beomgyu with the bed. "I can't believe 5 years has passed, and Beomgyu and Kaixin is engaged " Jackson whined in his semi-fluent korean, Hugging the cat still.

Beomgyu ruffled Star's hair and smiled," yeah, 5 years since she woke up from her coma and scared us by thinking she only remembered Jackson, I was so ready to cry"

"Who told you to not appreciate me in the first place?" Star stuck out her tongue at him and joked as Beomgyu laughed.
"When's the hyungs and Maknae coming? As well as BTS hyungs?" Star asked as Beomgyu shrugged, winking at Jackson- they had a surprise prepared for Star.

Suddenly, Beomgyu blindfolded Star and carried her, causing the girl to shriek as Jackson giggled, carrying the cat along with him, into the hotel opposite their house.

Beomgyu then put Star down and walked in front of her. " Remove your blindfold" He instructed as he got on one knee, a ring out.

Star removed her blindfold and gasped at the scene unfolding. " Dear Huang Kai Xin, I can't belive we knew each other for 7 years and has dated for 5, when I first rejected you, I never knew the amount of heartbreak you suffered, until you started dating Jackson, I'm sorry for not realizing my feelings earlier but I'm willing to dedicate my whole life to explore this feeling with you, Kaixin, would you marry me?" Beomgyu asked as Jia Yi screamed and cheered, bts and txt screaming along and Jackson recording the whole ordeal.

5 years together, after that incident, Jackson and Star came to a mutual break up and half a year later, she started dating Beomgyu, at first, her brother did not trust Beomgyu due to the fact that he had broken her heart many times, but as time went pass, he learnt to accept him

BREAKING NEWS : TXT STAR  AND BEOMGYU REVEALS TO BE ENGAGED