TIRED PT1

"FINE! IF YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH, I WILL DISAPPEAR FROM.YOUR LIFE, FUCK YOU, CHOI BEOMGYU!" Star Shouted and ran out, leaving the 4 guys in the dorm in confusion.

"It's just a love letter, why does she care so much? " Beomgyu sighed as he sat down. He admit, it was partially his fault for shouting at her for not writing it seriously, it's his confession to Yujin for gods sake!

Yeonjun sighed as Soobin ran out of the house to find Star. " Hello Soobin?"

"Ah, Jimin hyung?"
"Stars with us at our dorm, we found her on the way back from the company, maybe you might wanna come " Jimin said as Jin could be visibly heard trying to comfort thr poor girl.

"He probably hates me now, right Jin Oppa? I shouldn't have shouted at him! It's not his fault that he likes Yujin!" Star muttered as tears continues falling. Jin enveloped her into a hug as Jung kook stood behind, at a lost.

"I hate myself for liking him, stupid Kaixin, didn't you get over your feelings for him after talking to Minhee " Star muttered as Jhope stared at the poor girl, helpless. Droning on and on, Star finally fell asleep as Jin tucked her in at the guest room.

"Namjoon hyung!" Soobin greeted as the door opened. "Come in, Soobin, we need to talk " Suga gestured as the boy gulped nervously