LETTERS

Dear Soobin,

Thanks for being the best leader I could ever have, you were always there for me whenever I needed you, you never left me alone. Thank you for putting up with me. Thank you for taking care of me, when I first came to Korea, making sure that no one was bullying me. For helping me when I struggled with my emotions with Beomgyu.

You are not my leader, or friend, you are my family, my second family. Thank you for leading us well, you guys won't miss me right? I really really really miss the time where we were just trainees, not every moves are seen and judged by the public, where we could race to the Han River and fool around. I'm sorry for not holding on anymore, for not being able to fight it, it's hunting me so badly...save me....
•sent at 12:30 am

Dear Yeonjun,
Thanks for putting up with my antics, making sure I'm eating well and I'm always happy, you always treated me like your real younger sister, caring for me, and making sure that I am fine. You always stood up for me, I really appreciate that.

But this is a battle I need to fight alone, and I'm losing, I really want my freedom back..it's so suffocating, it's so tiring, the hate, my brain, everything..it's like ik being judged, I can't expose anything, I want to be free, like the waters in the river. It's getting tiring, I don't want to do this anymore... Please..I'm so scared, please
•sent at 12:32 am

Dear Beomgyu,
It's probably too late, and too shocking, but I really really really like you, even when you were telling me about Yujin, I still did, even when we fought, I still did. Even when the demons were suffocating me, I still did, I always did. I was envious. Thr way how you looked at Yujin, I didn't tell Yujin anything, I really didn't. You probably won't believe me.

I just wanna let it out for once, it's so tiring, I'm tired of putting thr face of me enjoying something, when I'm not actually enjoying anything, I really liked you, thank you for being my best friend, my crush, but it's getting tiring, the jug is overflowing, it's gonna explode, I'm sorry..
•sent at 12:34 am

Dear Taehyun,
I'm sorry. I really pushed myself really really hard to fight it, but it's not going away. It's scary, it's haunting me, please save me, the mask is tearing away, the truth is coming.

It's too tiring, I'm tired, thanks for being the calm younger brother I never had, the younger brother that took good care of me, but I'm really sorry, the river couldn't hold it anymore.
•sent at 12:35 am

Dear Huening Kai,
Ah..my little sunshine..thanks for cheering me up, I'm back in Korea! I'm sorry for not asking to meet up with you, but it's exhausting..everytime I see him. Beomgyu.

Yes, I like Beomgyu, it was probably pretty obvious, it's just sad and a pity he didn't like me, but he isn't the cause of it. Recently, I have been getting letters. Letters telling me to kill myself. It even stretched out to Jia Yi. I can't let them torture my love ones anymore. I'm willing to drown alone.
•sent at 12:38 am

Star screamed and crashed onto the soft grass, throwing her phone into the river. She sobbed and approached the river slowly, intending to take away her life.