MEETING :GOT7

"Shut up Jiayi, the whole world doesn't need to know your love for Mark Sunbae, Star rolled her eyes as she trudged along the streets with her brother, who was screaming at every THE FACESHOP  as GOT7, his idols are there.

She rolled her eyes as they entered a store, yeah she liked them to but not like how Jiayi was expressing it.

"oh shut up Star, you were screaming every single time I interacted with Minghao Ge, BRUH" Jia Yi walked towards a table and sat down, unknown that a certain group was nearby.

"Mark Sunbae is so charismatic!" Jiayi tried to argue as Star looked at the menu.

"Shut up Jia Yi, I'm trying to order, Jinyoung sunbae is cuter, puhlease. Jackson sunbae though "

"That's only cos he has the same name as Qianxi, you used to laugh about him being shorter than you"

Star looked at the menu and ugmored Jiayi, ordering a bowl of jjangmyeon to share.

"Go pay, idiot, you need to make up for attempting to kill Qianxi" Star kicked JiaYi under the table as he walked to the counter.

Walking back confused, he walked to the other table which was beside them and ask in stilted korean," Hi, why did you pay for us?" The 7 males looked up as Jia Yi gasped in shock.

"What the hell Jiayi- oh hi sunbae" Star immediately stood up and bow as she realized GOT7 was right in front of her. She sighed inwardly as she realized that she had just kinda insulted Jackson Wang in front of him. Good Job.

"I'm telling Namjoon." Jackson whispered playfully as Star blushed.

"Thanks for liking us, Jia Yi!" Mark added as Jinyoung laughed at the poor boy, being embarrassed.