RECAP

I ALWAYS HATE WHEN STORIES COME BACK FROM A HIATUS AND I DON'T REMEMBER SHIT ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED. ALSO MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK. I'M SO SORRY WAS GONE SO LONG I MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH. I HAVE WORK IN TWENTY MINUTES SO I'M COPY AND PASTING THIS SHIT AND GOING. LOVE YOU ALL. 

RECAP

- You, don, and jenna show up in the hell house (duh). The rules are explained to you and you meet all the other occupants

- Then so much happens omg

- The house gives you hallucinations that generally scare the shit out of you

- The first people to get an observable crush on you are suki and Jason. Suki and Jason are also bffs at this time

- Suki is the first to kiss you. She feels bad and good about it—some serious internal conflict. You forgive her for now but still feel uncomfortable around her

o "No, well, yes. But really, I did something. When she turned to leave I grabbed her and held her beneath me... I kissed her," Suki brushed her fingertips across her lips. "She struggled but I just kept her there, until she threw me off of her."

- Btw ryo is an asshole and dianna is a little weird—but you probably remember that

- Do you think there will come a time when all the people on earth will be dead and all that's left of humanity is heaven, hell, and these weird houses? Will all that's left of humanity be ghosts that are desperately trying to recreate the life they used to have?

- Jason falls for you quickly after suki and gives a smooch

o Jason delicately pressed his lips to yours. He was soft and held you like you were glass—like he was afraid to hurt you. You didn't know how to react, but he smelled nice, at least. He leaned back by a small margin and looked for your reaction. He's... surprisingly cute when he's blushing like that, you thought.

o "Are you angry?" He whispered.

o "I'm not angry," you answered. "But... I don't know if I can commit to any sort of romance right now, I don't know how I'm going to navigate relationships in this place yet." You felt guilty with your hands on his chest and the blush on your face. You didn't feel romantically for him, did you? You avoided his gaze.

- Jason's possessiveness grows. You seek comfort with quince who seems to act as a kind and caring figure (who is also pretty knowledgeable...). Ryo and you have some conflict because... he's an asshole!

- Ryo starts a weird "deal" with you where you guys trade getting to force the other to do what you want. He often chooses kisses while you choose other stuff.... It's like a weird, less sexual fuck buddy system...that you didn't really agree to.

o He paused in his descent, "I said we do what I want next time."

o "I don't un—"

o "It's and exchange," he cut you off. "Next time is your turn. Right now, it's mine. I like you like this." As he leaned all the way into your neck and pressed a kiss to your skin, you jolted. You remembered the hasty agreement he had thrust upon you the last time you were with him.

o "This—this isn't what friends do!" you argued, trying to wiggle away.

o "You're right," he pressed his body to yours completely and began leaving feverish kisses from your neck to your jaw. "It isn't."

- Jenna is receiving notes and threats telling her to stop trying to find out the mysteries of the house. She confides to you that she is scared despite being persistent in her search for answers. You both empathize with her and wish she would stop.