Assemble

Thor roared.

T'Challa roared.

Lion roared.

They roared.

The entire army, filled with completely different people of completely different spieces charged forward as one without hesitation. Each one of them, no matter if they were human, gem, asgardian, sorcener, or even a Ravager or a member of the Whitebound tribe, all of them became the Avengers the moment they charged forward to put an end to the Mad Titan's reign of terror.

The first Avenger was the first one to get moving and everyone followed him. King T'Challa was the first one to follow him, his Black Panther mask covering his face, with Shuri and Okoye charging shorty after, and with them, the entirety of the Wakandan army followed. Azurite was the second one to follow Steve Rogers' led. This was it, this was the most important moment of their lives. This will be the day when they will put an end of the Mad Titan's reign. It was going to be just like he said to him when they fought him off after the destruction of the headquarters.

They will stop him.

The dust overcame the field that was once the Avenger headquarters as the thousands feets stomped upon the ground at the same time. Valkyrie pointed her blade forward, glaring ahead as she sat on top of her winged stallion. Many flied alongside her. War Machine, Peridot in her Iron Gem armor, Lapis Lazuli, Freckled Lapis, Iron Man, Falcon, Star-Lord, Pepper Stark in her Rescue armor, they were just one of the many that filled the skies.

With his expression stoic, despise the fact that a massive army willing to do whatever it takes to stop him was charging in his way, Thanos raised his blade, pointing it forward at them. His armies immediately obeyed his command.

The Black Order were the first ones from his army to respond to his order to charge. Cull Obsidian leaped forward from the hill and landed right behind his master. Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive tightened their grip around their weapons as they charged forward quickly joining the side of the largest member of the Black Order, and the Ebony Maw floated above the ground, picking up several rocks and turning them into sharpened points, the four children of Thanos being in the front of the charge.

With the Black Order leading the charge, the thousands of Chitauri foot soldiers behind them followed them and charged forward. The tanks hovered above the ground as they joined the charge as well. The dozens of Chitauri Gorillas roared as they ran among them, among the Black Order, Chitauri foot soldiers, and the tanks. The Sakaarans charged ahead, letting their own their own battle cry. Leviathan and Leviathan Drillers all roared and flied forward, filling the skies alongside starships, chariots and necrocrafts. The Chitauri Titans let their own horrendous war screams that actually made some of their enemies flinch but it was a rather short lived feeling. The beasts charged forward, stepping on some unfortunate Chitauri's that happened to be standing in their way.

It was just a moment before the Mad Titan himself joined the charge.

Captain America was the one leading the army of the people that came together to stop Thanos, with his shield and Thor's hammer in his hands. Many charged alongside him. Black Panther charged and was actually one of the two that matched Steve Rogers' in his speed. Garnet was the other one. Thor gave a war cry as he gripped Stormbreaker tightly in his grip. Spinel glared ahead, holding her scythe in ready. if she could she'd use her ability of extending limbs but decided to stay by the sides of her fellow warriors in the army against the Mad Titan. Jasper's smirk was not leaving her lips as she charged by side by side of the likes of Bruce Banner or Korg, the latter was holding his laser rifle in ready.

Jon Whitebound roared as he ran alongside his brothers, it was quickly followed by Rickon and Robb as they let out their own roars, before smirks grew on the lips of each one of the brothers. Shi'ra could already spot both of her plasma casters already picking up a target in the army of her enemies, when she spotted a familiar gem running right by her side. Azurite send her a smirk as she returned it, the two of them charging as one. Squaridot used her limb enhancers get her in the air as she flied alongside many other gems that were in the possession of the limb enhancers, the ball of energy in her other hand was still ready to fire at any moment.