Avengers

Steve took his hand off his comms, no longer having a need to listen to the person on the other side as he stared at the two orange portals forming in front of him. He just stared as the portal spun to life with his eyes widening upon seeing three shadowy figures walk through it.

It took him a moment for him to recognize them. It happened when they finally entered the battlefield. The first Avenger breathed heavilly as Black Panther's mask disappeared from T'Challa's face, the stoic expression of the Wakandan King staring at the first Avenger. His sister Shuri and one of his most trusted guards Okoye walked alongside him. All three Wakandans stared at the Star Spangled Man but all he could offer them was his own breathing.

But their portal was the only one that formed in front of Steve Rogers. Steven Universe emerged from the other portal, with Pearl and Bismuth walking beside him on the right side, and with Connie and Spinel walking beside him on the left side. The hybrid of a human and a gem offered Captain America a respectful nod. Bismuth's right hand turned into a sharp blade as Connie tightened her grip around her sword.

Steve Rogers simply stared at them in disbelief. His brain wasn't playing tricks with him. All of it was real. They were standing in front of him. They were alive. Everything they've been through to retrieve the stones, to snap their fingers, to bring everybody back... worked.

It worked.

More gems began to emerge from the portal, stopping right behind Steven, Connie, Pearl, Bismuth and Spinel. Orange Pearl marched forward alongside Cotta and the rest of Centi's crew. Snowflake Obsidian, Watermelon Tourmaline, Rainbow Jasper, Blue Lace Agate, Ocean Jasper, Lace Amethyst, Angel Aura Quartz, Green Larimar, Carnelian, 8XG, 8XJ, and 8XL, Topaz, Doc, Leggy, and Navy were just one of the many gems that met their demise in Wakanda, and now, were brought back to life and were here, ready to face the Mad Titan's forces again.

Sam Wilson flew out of the the portal. Captain America's eyes followed Sam flying across the sky ahead and behind him.

It was when more portals opened. Dozens of them.

Thanos watched it all from where he stood, narrowing his eyes.

The portal that was showing the desolated westeland of Titan had been birthed. Doctor Strange was leading the group. The Master of Mystic Arts hovered down, twirling his hands in front of him. He was not alone. Drax the Destroyer held out his knives, glaring ahead as he stood beside Mantis, who was curling her hands like an insect. Star-Lord and Lapis came flying from the portal, eventually landing before Strange, Mantis and Drax. Quill clicked his mask off his face, showing his expression of hate towards the Mad Titan as he stood with his friends as, Lapis landed next to him. She stared angrily at the army in front of her as her water wings disappeared from her back.

Spider-Man leaped forward and landed several feet ahead of Quill and Lapis. His mask slid backwards, revealing the face of Peter Parker, his expression being the one of awe. He smiled.

Centi and Biggs Jasper stepped out from the portal that was showing Little Homeworld behind them, with Lion walking by their side. The sword Centi was wielding, the one that once belonged to Proxima Midnight was held strongly in her grip. Terra walked proudly by her captains side, her spear, and more importantly herself ready for the battle. Squaridot glared at the army ahead of her as a ball of energy was forming in one hand of her limb enhancers. Shorty and Rose unsheathed their claws, intending to use everything they learned from their fellow Azurite. They were followed by every gem that lived in Little Homeworld, Army, Eyeball, Bixbite, Orange Spodumene, Little Larimar, Cherry Quartz, Zebra Jasper, Crazy Lace Agate, they were all here, standing among the growing army.

Another portal was materialized, right above every gem that was coming out of Little Homeworld. A ship flied out of it. The now reunited crew consisting of Lars of the Stars, Rhodonite, the Rutile Twins, Fluorite and Padparadscha being the ones inside of it. Captain of this ship was sitting in his seat, a sword was laying on his knees just in case if he'd have to use it. He observed Thanos's massive army ahead of him, with his crew doing their jobs.