Stormbreaker

Things were bad for Jasper, Lapis, Peridot and the remaining Guardians to say the least.

After failing to retrieve the Reality Stone, the three gems from Little Homeworld along with Quill, Drax and Mantis went to the ship of the latter ones to discuss what they were going to do now, it didn't exactly went like they thought. They've been inside of their ship for over five hours, and they didn't do anything useful. Quill had completely lost it after Thanos took Gamora, and the main problem about it was that he wouldn't stop playing the same song, for over five hours now! The main reasoning behind this was because he wanted to 'get his groove back." or something like that. 

Everyone had no idea what he meant by that, but decided to not ask him about that.

"Peridot. Can you?" Jasper finally asked the short green gem, having enough of this song as all of the gems sat by the table.

"If it is like my tablet." Peridot nodded her head as she raised her hand and a moment after she catched Quill's zune with her metal powers and brought it to herself. When it was finally in front of her, Drax immediately took it from her, and turned it off.

"Finally." Lapis said, being sick of this song just as much as everyone else was.

For a few moments, there was quiet. Then Quill yelled from his seat, faint, "Turn it back on!"

"No!' Drax shouted.

Quill pointed at the three gems, "Can one of you take it from him? You're closer to him than me."

"That's not an option." Peridot shook her head.

"We were getting sick of listening to the same song over and over again." Lapis said what was on their minds.

"That's right Quill! I will not listen to the same song! Over and over and over!" Drax agreed with Lapis.

"I'm screwed up, man. I gotta get back in the groove! Specifically the New York Groove!" Quill reminded them why this song should play over and over again.

Drax still held the zune with himself, refusing to give it back to his captain.

"Give me the Zune." Quill repeated himself.

"No!" Drax said back, shaking his head.

"Give. Me. The. Zune!" Quill proceeded to repeat himself.

"No!" Drax's answer was the same, as he ran away with it, with the device still in his hands.

Quill turned to the three gems, "I know you already refused to give it back to me, but I'm asking you again."

"No." Jasper shook her head.

"This isn't helping anyone, Quill, and that includes you too." Lapis pointed out.

''The man who sings this song is a degenerate!" Drax stated.

''I will not sit here and allow you to malign Ace Freely!" Quill exclaimed as he booked it to Drax, on the opposite side of the table from him. The two were equal distance away.

"Both of you stop!" Peridot said, as she jumped on the table, "Arguing is the last thing we should do now!"

''Give me the Zune!" Quill shouted, ignoring what Peridot just said as Drax trying to figure out in which way Quill was going to go, so he could duck him.

"Stop both of you!" Jasper said, standing up from her seat along which was quickly followed by Lapis.

Quill, still ignoring what everyone was saying to him, chased Drax around the table, avoiding the spots where gems stood, until the one who had the Zune said, "Ace Freely is not helping! We haven't even left Knowhere yet!''