The End is Near

It was absolute chaos aboard the Asgardian Refugee ship.

The attack had completely taken all of the people inside of it off the guard and Thor instantly ordered to evacuate all of the people in the escape pods, leaving Brunnhilde, the last of Valkyries and Korg, one of the Sakaaran gladiators to lead the evacuation.

But, the moment the Chitauri got into their ship, was the moment when the chaos has begun. Everyone who weren't lucky enough to get into the escape pods at the time were massacred by the Chitauri.

As for now, the only thing that was coming out of this ship was a transmission that was repeated over and over again to the universe.

"This is the Asgardian refugee vessel Statesman. We are under assault, I repeat, we are under assault - The engines are dead, life support failing. Requesting aid from any vessel within range. We are 22 jump points out of Asgard. Our crew is made up of Asgardian families, we have very few soldiers here. This is not a warcraft. I repeat, this is not a warcraft!"

Inside of the ship, Ebony Maw, one of the members of the Black Order was walking over the lifeless bodies, as he began his monologue,

"Hear me and rejoice!" 

The bodies of the Asgardian warriors...

"You have had the privilage of being saved by the Great Titan!"

The gladiators from Sakaar...

"You may think this is suffering, no, it is salvation.''

The Asgardian civilians...

Heimdall, former guard of Asgard's Bifrost Bridge was one of the lucky ones that survived their ambush laid on the ground, clenching his wounded stomach as he gasping for breath. He stared up as the member of the Black Order passed him, before his gaze went to Corvus Glaive, another member of the Black Order as he stabbed one of the wounded Asgardians with his glaive, finishing him off.

"Universal scales tipped towards balance because of your sacrifice!""

Men, women... children...

"Smile for even in death, you have become children of Thanos..." Ebony Maw finished his speech as he stopped himself next to the other children of Thanos.

Loki Odinson, the God of Mischief, and the person responsible for the invasion of New York a few years ago was surrounded by all members of the Black Order as he was staring at Thanos. Proxima Midnight had her spear aimed at him, just in case if the God of Mischief had any tricks under his sleeve, even though the possibility of it was very small.

Thanos, the Mad Titan was standing before the large window of the ship. Loki knew which window it was. He and his brother were just talking with each other about their future plans while looking at the cosmos through it, just moments before the attack

"I know what it's like to lose." The Mad Titan spoke up as he turned to Thor, the God of Thunder and one of the Avengers who was laying on the ground. He grabbed him by his breastplate and lifted him up to his knees, "To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless." He squazzed Thor, causing him to let out cry of pain, "Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same." 

Thanos stopped before Loki, as he held up the golden gauntlet on his hand, revealing that the Power Stone, one of the six Infinity Stones was already in it, "And now it's here, or should I say I am."

Thor spit blood out of his blood, "...You talk too much..."

Thanos now held Thor by his head, moving the gauntlet closer to Thor's head, with the Power Stone glowing slightly, "The Tesseract, or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference.''