²⁵ ½

Sorry, y'all. I'll probably update throughout the weekend, so look out for that. Annnnnnndd, thanks to all 65k of you readers. Damn, y'all make a bitch feel bawmb. So, this is a small q/a part. Just some questions I've been asked before.

Question: How'd you come up with the book?

Answer: I deadass don't know. I just like the idea of two characters with contradictory lifestyles. And I didn't want it to be a police officer, so I decided a lawyer. Judges do to much.

Question: How old are you?

Answer: I'm fifteen, I turn sixteen in October.

Question: Who's your favorite character?

Answer: My nigga Tremaine. Scorpio shit.

Question: Where are the characters from?

Answer: Chastity, Dre, and Millie are from Pittsburgh. They all live in Florida doe. Tremaine from the A. Stacy from Miami. Nia is from Philly.

Question: When does the book end?

Answer: I plan to end it on chapter thirty five. And yes, a second book will be out.

Question: will there be any more drama?

Answer: Uhh, hell fuckin yeeeee.

Question: When's your birthday?

Answer: October 23rd, babyyy

Question: Favorite song from the book so far?

Answer: Uhmm, Bittersweet Tragedy by Melanie.

Question: Will Camille or Tremaine die?

Answer: No commentttttt

Question: Why don't Millie's parents like her?

Answer: Camille and Dre weren't supposed to happen, so to say. So, their parents had a vendetta against them. Dre moved in with his aunt at the age of fourteen, leaving Chastity, the favorite, and Camille, the hated.

Question: Will the parents be around more?

Answer: I don't know yet, I think they will. I have to plan it out.

Question: Comments on Tae and Chastity relationship?

Answer: Welllllll, expect Millie to be an aunty...

Question: How many months is Nia? (Dre's girl)

Answer: she was four months before Camille went into comatose. So now she's seven, almost eight.

Well, that's all. Don't be afraid to ask me some as well in the comments. I enjoy reading and responding to them. I'll do another one of these at the end of the book as well. Welp, see y'all bald head hoes later😌