TREMAINE A.

"So, thought you was getting Stacy's number? What happened to that? ", I joke, and he scoffed

"Mane, I'm workin' on it", he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"How 'bout you and that other chick?", he asks, and I raise a brow.

"Camille? Oh, that's just my lawyer", I simply say, and he smacked his lips.

"You know daaaamn well you wanna get wit' her", he said, and I shrugged.

"I'on know about all of dat, but if she wanted to, she definitely could get this dick down her throat", I say, and he started dying while driving.

"Shutcho' ass up. Weird ass", he says, and I shake my head.

Nah, but he wasn't lyin'. She intrigued me, and I couldn't wait to see her again. We drove back to the hood, and I was lowkey ready to go shoot this nigga Luck. But, I gotta have faith that Camille and whoever she had on her side was gon pull through.

Speaking of which, I need to send my family away for a while. Especially if I'm being targeted by Luck and his lil band of misfit ass niggas. I pull out my phone and the card that Camille gave me.

Me: It's Tremaine

Me: I need to talk to you. What we gonna do about my fam

Camille: What do you mean? Are you worried about their safety?

Me: I'll tell you about it when we meet again Monday but yea

Once we get done texting, I see that we pulled up to a gas station.

"Hoe, I suggest that if you want some snacks, you betta' get out now", Tae said, and I smacked my lips, but got out.

"You got more body's than I do anyway, nigga", I point out, and he looks at me crazy.

"Name mine and I'll name yours ", he said, and I agreed.

"Amber", I said.

"That girl Tanya from down da' way", he said.

"Liyah and Leah", I say, and he sucked his teeth.

"Mya", he said.

"Taniyah", I say.

"... Izzy wit the tats", he says.

"Autumn wit no hair", I say, and he groans.

"Jasmine, Krystal, Liane, Imani, Paris, Fantasia, Anasia, Deja", I kept going.

"A'ight, A'ight! Damn", he said, punching me in my arm.

I laugh and push the gas station doors, but they ain't open.

"They say pull, dumb dumb dickhead", he said, and I smacked the back of his neck.

He went to the front of the store and I went and grabbed my snacks. I grabbed a bottle of Cherry Faygo, a bag of Hot Cheetos, a bag of spicy Doritos, a bag of Hot Doritos, and a can of Pizza Pringles.

Once he pays and does his gas, we drive back to his house. We sat on his porch, him rolling up a backwood. He handed me it and rolled another one for himself. I spark it and take a long hit.

"Mane, this shit is fuckin' pathetic. My ass could be facin' jail time cause his framin' opp ass", I mutter, blowing the smoke out my mouth.

He shakes his head and seals the wood before he sparks it. After he hits and blows it out his nose, he finally said somethin'.

"But, aye, look at it this way: You got a fine ass shawty workin' on keepin you out. Shii, maybe when it's done, y'all can start talkin' or whatever", he shrugged, and I scoffed.

"Ain't no way a girl like ha' ain't cuffed. That shit impossible", I say, and he ain't say nun.

"Mane, look, you would have a lot goin' for you if you getcho' ass out the streets and into a damn college classroom. This ain't what yo' brudda' woulda' wanted", he said, and I hit the wood again.

"Yeah, man, I know dat. But that shits hard when you gotta be the main source of income for yo' family", I say, and he looks at me before layin' on his back.

"Yeah, but if you get locked up, then what? You'n know what the hell could happen once the streets know you gone", he points out, and I ain't say nothin', cause he right.

"I hope Camille can get this evidence, otherwise it's my ass fo'sho", I mumble, taking yet another hit.