eleven.

His voice sent tingles down my spine. "Harry!" I faked a smile whilst clambering down the stool. "It's nice to see you stalked me down to my work place." I faced him. "Now what can I get-cha?" I tried to my best 'New York, New York' accent.

"Lucy's number." He attempted to play along.

"Sorry that's not on the menu..." I pointed up to the chalk board with a list of tea and cakes on it.

"I'm being serious Scarlett." He looked me dead the eye

"Liam! I'm going for my lunch break!" I shouted, ignoring Harry's presence. Liam just nodded, I took off my apron and exited the cafe -Harry following behind me.-

He kept rambling on about why he needed Lucy's number, but I took no notice. We were barely half way down the street, when Harry stopped in front of me, with a hard expression.

"Tiffany! I swear to god!" He roared making me jump. "If you don't give me that number, I'll put you back six feet underground!" He grabbed my arm tightly.

"My name is not Tiffany." I mumbled, barely able to hear me. Suddenly, Harry's face started to soften as he realised what he had just done and said. "Look Scarlett, I'm sorry. I understand if you don't wan-" Harry's voice soft and calm.

"Her number is here." I passed him my phone. He raised an eyebrow. "Quick, before I changed my mind." I couldn't bare looking Harry directly in the face. He typed the number in and passed me back my phone, attempting a sympathetic smile but it went unnoticed.

After work, I was tired as hell and in the mood for Chinese. Zayn had the lads over for drinks, so alas, I was made to walk. Walking in Hadley at night was not a good mix. It always felt like someone was watching you.

I was hoping I wouldn't get disturbed and I could just listen to my songs quietly, but you must be crazy if you think it's calm in London. A group of boys, that looked about fifteen with the worst baby moustaches approached me.

I didn't feel intimidate, I mean come on. A group of boys with baggy pants don't scare me. "Hey pretty lady." One of them tried speaking to me I blanked him out. The same one grabbed my wrist, tried holding me back but he obviously didn't succeed.

I kicked him in his groin and made a run for it. By the time I arrived home, I was hungry and out of breath. I waddled into the house to find 5 boys laughing deeply.

I knew Louis, Zayn and Niall but the others were unfamiliar. The only friends I was making was with food so I ignored them to. Once a whole pack of Oreos where gone, I proceed going back into my bed room and listening to Carl Poppa on replay.

Once I had played the song at least a few times, I clicked on this other video titled Heartbreak Girl. I was totally confused until I saw Luke's face. "Luke?" I squinted at the screen. "No fucking way." I chuckled at Luke's chubby face.

I quickly went on to twitter and followed his twitter @Luke5SOS. I was sitting there on my phone for about half an hour waiting for him to follow back... but he didn't. Luke Hemmings is a douchebag that doesn't enjoy following damsels in distress of Harry.

I sighed at my hopeless love life before padding into the kitchen for ice cream. As you can imagine, I flipped my lid to find an empty Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough. I stormed into the living room. "Which one of you is the most sober." I asked angrily.

Louis giggled, raising his hand. "I will rephrase this, who has drunk the least." I said raising an eyebrow at Louis. He stopped giggling and shamefully put his arm down. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed Niall's arm dragging him out the house.

"Hey hey! Watch the suit cupcake." Niall brushed my hand off his arm.

"Niall." I looked at him and he nodded. "You're not wearing a suit."

He rolled his eyes as we walked to the shop. "I can fight the wind." Niall hiccuped. To be honest drunk Niall was funny. "What was that?" He crouched down low. "ITS THE PO-PO THEY FOUND MY COCAINE!" Niall wailed tugging at my arm to run.

"Niall, calm do-" I didn't get to finish because Niall had picked me up bridal style and started running. "You'll never take me back to the green land!" Niall screamed in the strongest Irish accent ever.

"Niall! YOU JUST RAN PAST THE FRICKIN SHOP! Go back!" I pointed back as Niall kept running. He basically dropped me when I said it.

"You're with them!" Niall froze. "Don't take me back! ILL RENEW MY VISAAAA!" Niall started running around like a headless chicken.

"Niall! You don't need a visa! You're from Great Britain and you don't even take drugs." I stood up, brushing myself off. He paused for a second. "Oh yeah."