four.

(A/N sorry. This picture Zayn looks Mexican.)

"Can't I just leave?" I asked Zayn as soon as we entered the quaking house. He shook his head before dancing to the bar. I hated dancing and there was no was I was doing a shuffle to the bar.

I excepted the air to be sweaty and filled with the stench of nicotine but it wasn't. It was a little crowded but the air wasn't filled with hormones of teens.

"A rum and coke for the lady and I'll have a shot of vodka." Zayn smirked at the bartender.

"Zayn!" I nudged him. "Isn't a bit early for shots I mean we just stepped in here and god knows where Louis and Niall are!" I complained. He winked at me mouthing the word 'Yolo' before turning back to the drinks.

I rolled my eyes and trekked off to find the only descent person in the whole place. Niall. I finally saw his blonde quiff and smiled. I made my way over until I saw a little brunette trying to chat him up.

I sighed before turning around to find Louis. Suddenly and arm snaked around my waist. "Hey Babe." A familiar Irish voice chuckled. "Just go with it." Niall whispered before turning me around to face the brunette.

I plastered a fake smile on my face. "Scarlett. Scarlett Jones." I put out my hand for her to shake. She smiled back but hers was genuine. "Barbara Palvin." She shook my hand.

I felt bad for her since she actually looked like she wasn't here to have her virginity snatched from her. "Sorry, I wasn't hitting on your boyfriend." She chuckled nervously.

"Oh Niall, yeah he's a babe." I stifled a laugh on the last word. "Well, why is a pretty girl like you here alone?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"I'm here with my cousin, Harry." She smiled. I nodded politely at her before I was grabbed and pulled into a group of people. I turned to see who was clutching my hand and of course it was Louis.

"What do you want?" I grilled him, trying to shake off his tight grasp.

"You to pretend to be my super model girlfriend to the lads." Louis smirked. I then burst out in laughter.

"Me- Super model- you- girlfriend." I said between giggles.

"Yeah, you can pull it off, you definitely got the boobs too." Louis started at my chest. I punched his arm hard hoping he'd let go if me. "Lads, this is Scarlett." Louis smiled and his guy friends.

-

-
"Zayn?" I whispered, tip toeing around the sleeping bodies. "Louis? Niall?" I asked around but nothing. I couldn't get into the car since Zayn had the keys and I couldn't even find him.

I sighed before wondering out into the cold night. "Go to a party, he said." I mumbled to myself. "It'll be fun, he said." I cussed under my voice.

"Get in the car, he said." Another voice shouted. I darted my eyes to a car and I immediately blushed at the thought of someone hearing me. "So are you gonna?"

"W-who are you?" I asked with fright.

"Fucking hell Scarlett." The window scrolled down some more. "Are you gonna get in the fucking car." Harry spoke with annoyance in his tone. I smiled to myself and got into the passenger seat.

"Are you stalking-g me?" I asked him seriously.

"You? Why would I be following you?" He laughed bitterly.

"I-I dunno... It's just a coincidence that you were here."

"What and Zeke wasn't?"

"Zayn." I corrected him quietly knowing that he was getting angry.

"I don't give to flying fucks. I was here to pick up a friend and they were already passed out." Harry's eyes flickered with anger as he kept his eyes on the road.

I nodded slowly, not wanting to disrupt anymore. When we arrived at the shop that harry and I had met at he just said "get out." I nodded, no 'nice talking to you' or 'sorry for being rude', just a 'get out'.

I whispered a small thank you before walking back to my flat. I sighed, looking under the welcome mat for our spare key. I found it and went in.

To be fair, I was generally pissed off with Zayn, making me attend the party for nothing but I was too tired to think about it.