nine

"I hate this outfit. I feel like a slutty hipster." I gagged.

"You look nice." Ellie smiled.

"That's because you are a slutty hipster." Lucy mumbled into her glass. "I need another drink." Lucy rolled her eyes before strutting over to the bar.

"Why do you think she's so moody." Ellie titled her head at Lucy's moodiness.

"Talulah..." I giggled before look around the crowded party. Suddenly, a lush head of curls was brought into sight. Harry. Questions were rushing through my head. Why was he here? Why was he so hot? Who was he staring at?

I scrunched my eyebrows before following his vision. He was staring at Lucy and she was staring back. They both approached each other. "Hell no!" I whispered before rushing over to them. "Lucy!" I smiled, gritting my teeth as they both stared deeply into each other's eyes.

"Scarlett, why don't you introduce to your friend..." Harry stepped toward Lucy.

"...Lucy." Lucy but her lip seductively.

"Oh Pal-lease." I rolled my eyes.

"So you've met my cousin harry." Barbra strolled over, filth evident in her voice.

"He- You- Cousins!" I shouted, sticking my neck out fit her at each word. She nodded as harry and Lucy stared into each other's eyes lustfully. "Are they having eye sex?" I whispered to Barbra, making her stifle a laugh.

"Care to dance?" He licked his lips at Lucy's choice of outfit, making Barbra and I gag.

"Damn harry, this not a year 6 leavers disco," Barbra patronised her cousin. "Just fuck already." She said waving her arms around frantically making them both leave to the dance floor. To be honest I felt like that should of been me but then again I only met him three days ago.

Suddenly a song came on, it wasn't one I had heard of it. "Not again!" Barbra rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked actually intrigued.

"People sneak 'undiscovered bands' into my party's, and give their CD's to the DJ to play." She stormed over to the DJ booth, me following her like a lost pup. To my surprise their was a group of 4 boys awkwardly standing at the DJ booth.

"What do you think your doing crashing my party with this shit?" Barbra raised her eyebrows at the four boys, to be honest they looked shit scared and I would to. This was not the shy, flirty Barbra I had met with several days ago.

"It's o-our new single." One said, he had dark green eyes, curly hair and quite long fingers.

"Heartbreak girl." An Asian one mumbled.

"I like it." I smiled at one. He had bright blue eyes, blonde hair and quite pale skin. He looked up at me immediately, scanning me. I automatically felt embarrassed at my outfit choice -again-
and smiled weekly.

"Is this you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"My names Luke." He finally smiled. "This is Calum," he pointed to the Asian one. "This is Michael." Then to a dark hair one -tbh he looked kinda like a frat boy- "and this is ashton." He pointed to the green eyes one.

"I don't give a shit wh-" Barbra fumed.

"My names Scarlett, this is Barbra." I elbowed her side. She just snapped her neck at me, I think I got whiplash from just watching her. "C'mon let them play this song. It's good." I bit my lip hoping Barbra would comply.

"Fine." She mumbled, making all the boys relax their postures. "One song!" She raised a finger. "That's it, then out. Got it." She scanned all of them. They all nodded quickly, before Barbra and I turned away. I felt something being slipped in my pocket, I thought it was just some pervert guy slipping his number in there so I ignored it.

"Fucking wannabes." She mumbled, rolling her eyes making me giggle. The picture of luke stuck with me the whole night.