ten.

"Saw you there and I thought look at that face, you look like, my next mistake." My alarm sang (A/N Taylor swift is a thot.) I rolled over to the a slide across my phone. My head was pounding from the after effect of last night. Zayn strolled into my room with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and gave it to me.

"We both have work in half an hour. Get up because I still have to drive." Zayn smiled before closing my door. I groaned, pushing the soup to side. "Zayn I'm not eating soup for breakfast!" I rolled my eyes.

"Then don't eat!" He yelled back. I got up, not wanting to argue with him any longer. "I'm going food shopping after work." He chuckled.

"No, remember the last time you did that, not again! I'll go you douche!" I strolled over to my closet, choosing my outfit and going into the bathroom (A/N you can chose to play Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae) . "Three little birds, sat on my window." I hummed as I got undressed.

"...and they told me I don't need to worry." I sang hoping into the shower. "Summer came sweet like cinnamon, so sweet." I smiled into the song. "Little girls playing Double-Dutch on the concrete." I washed my various body parts -those shall not be name- and continued singing.

"Maaaybe sometimes, we've got it all wrong, but it's alright." I squeezed the shampoo out of the bottle before massaging my scalp. "The more things seem to change." I washed the shampoo out, then grabbed the conditioner. "The more they seem to change." I redid my shampoo routine with my conditioner.

"Oh don't you hesitate."

"HURRY UP AND STOP SINGING!" Zayn banged on the shower door, making my face burn. I turned off the tap and jumped out of the shower, wrapping myself up in a towel. I skipped across to my room and then got changed. I sat down on my bed, turning on my curlers and turning on the TV to watch CBBC. I

I quickly curled my hair and turned off both my curlers and my TV. I slipped my shoes on and ran to the bath room, brushing my teeth. "Ready!" I presented myself to Zayn and he just rolled his playfully, grabbing his car keys.

*

"Thanks for the ride." I smiled to Zayn as he pulled up outside my little coffee shop called A Beautiful Mess. It was mine, before my grandfather died, he left the family bakery to me in his will. I changed it into a sweet little coffee shop. I entered the shop to be welcomed by Aaron and Liam.

"Hey Scarlett." They both smiled as I entered the shop. They were the only workers, beside me and that's the way we liked it. "Hey guys." I smiled back as I saw them both setting up for the morning rush. I entered our small little staff room, hanging up my coat. It was warming up to Christmas, our best time of year to be honest.

"Opening!" Liam screamed letting us all get prepared. The first costumer was the most sleepiest one and me and Aaron always managed to joke about them.

After the morning rush was pretty much done, there were a few couples sprouted across the seat. I had to quickly take a visit to the store room to get some more coffee beans. I heard 2 feet enter the cafe when I stood on the stool.

"I'll be right with you." I mumbled keeping all my concentration on the machine.

"It's okay." Harry breathed behind me, making me fall off my chair.