Chapter 11

Sarah's POV

I was so confused what could he be hiding from me . Why would he be hiding something from me. All the questions went around in me head .

I look at mom as I say "what do you think he's keeping from me " she shakes her head " I don't know honey " I sigh as I pick up my phone and decided to go to my Instagram to get my mind off of everything.

I then scroll through Instagram and the picture that I see makes me want to cry

No way "he's cheating on me " Maddie then goes to leave the room which tells me she knows something " wait Maddie you knew that he's cheating on me with Becky lynch " her eyes go wide " ok I knew that he was cheating on you but I didn't know who w...

No way "he's cheating on me " Maddie then goes to leave the room which tells me she knows something " wait Maddie you knew that he's cheating on me with Becky lynch " her eyes go wide " ok I knew that he was cheating on you but I didn't know who with but there is something you should know " I roll my eyes "what " she sighs " I seen Becky at the store shes pregnant " and just like that I feel like my world is ending .
Becky's POV

I get up and pick up the test and bring it back to the bed with me .
I sat down next to Colby and we look at each then he nods for me to turn over the test and I do .

We look down at the test .
I look at him as I say " well looks like there will be three of us " he smiles and nods " I'm ok with that " I smile and kiss him before looking back at the positive pregnancy test.

I get a bottle of water for me and Colby before I sit down next to him.
I smile as I say " I can't believe we are having a baby " he nods " I know right " I then change the conversation " so how do you think Sarah will react " .
He sighs " I don't know but will deal with that when the time comes right know we just need to be happy " I smile and nod " yeah your right this is a good thing and we should be happy and not worrying about Sarah " he nods " yes baby that's right plus you don't need to worry about Sarah that's my job I'm gonna take care of all of that " I then kiss him .

Colby's pov

Rebecca and I watched a few movies after the last one went off I looked to Rebecca "  come becks let's get you something to eat and then a shower and after I get you to sleep I will go get my stuff for work and tell Sarah everything " .
She nods " ok " we then order room service .

After we got done with dinner we got in the shower .

After our shower I put Becky to bed and  gave her a goodnight kiss before I left to go to the house .

I got to the house and went inside and was met by Kevin.

After I loved on Kevin I walked into the kitchen seeing Sarah standing by the counter.

I sigh as I say " Sarah I need tell you something " shes cuts my off " Colby I'm pregnant.