Chapter 1

Colbys pov  

I lay on my back as I catch my breath and then my phone starts to ring .

Phone call

Colby : Hello

Sarah: Hey baby you sound out of breath are you alright

Colby : Yeah I just got back to my hotel room from working out

Sarah: Oh okay I was just calling to check in and my mom , dad and sister are coming to Iowa to spend the weekend with us

Colby: Ok that's good

Sarah: Yeah and my sister has some exciting news to tell us it's going to be a good visit and because this doesn't happen very often I want you to be home all weekend

Colby: Okay not a problem babe

Sarah: Okay I better let you get back to work love you

Colby:  love you too bye

Sarah: Bye

Call ended

I hang up my phone and put it back on the night stand as a cold hand finds it's way on my chest .

" what does Sarah want this time " I sigh and run my fingers through Becky's red hair as I anwser.
"She wants me to be home all weekend because of her mom ,dad and sister coming to visit ".

Becky sighs and replies sadly " I thought you were going to spend this weekend with me at my house.  Does she know you already have plans ".

" I told her two days ago that I had something to do this weekend but it's her family coming to visit and they do this maybe once a year " she sighs and as she starts to get up from the bed she replies.
" Yeah of course I get it " she then picks up my shirt and puts it over her naked body " Beck's please don't get upset .

She rolls her eyes as she says " Why would I be upset shes your girlfriend and I'm your fuck buddy and that's it " I walk over to her and take her hand in mine as I look her in the eyes I say "  Beck's we've talked about this ".

She gives me a watery smile as she replies " I know you love me but your with her "  I sigh "Beck's I understand your upset . I have been with Sarah for three years I got to know her and found  out that she had a hard life she was raped as a teenager shes been cheated on several times. I dont wanna hurt her so acting like nothing has changed is my best bet " .

She looks at me in the eyes as she says " Colby I understand shes been through a lot and you don't wanna make it worse your trying to give her an easy life but what's gonna happen between us Colby is this just how things are gonna be for the rest of our lifes .
Stay in the same hotel room and have sex when your on the road and then we go our separate ways for three days and then repeat it " .

I cup her face in my hands as I replie " baby I love you so much and as for our future don't worry we will firgure it out but for now Rebecca Quinn will you be my screct girlfriend " .
She smiles as she says " only if you will be  my secret boyfriend " I laugh "of course baby " I sit on the end of the bed and bring her to sit on my lap as I kiss her softly .