Chapter 4

Colby's pov

I put my phone back into my pocket as me and Rebecca walked into a hotel in Iowa.

After we got checked in we went to our room to be alone .

We were laying in bed cuddling and it felt like heaven if only it could always be like this . I then look to Rebecca " so what do you want for dinner " she sigh's and says " as much as I hate to not be with you need to get home at some point or Sarah's going to think more than your plane got delayed ".   I take her hand  and kiss it then reply to her "Beck's I'm staying with you tonight I'll go home tomorrow I told her that it might be all night so again I ask what do you want for dinner " she's smiles really big before she answers with " whatever you want I'm just happy that we have one more night together "  I give her a kiss  then go to my phone to order our dinner .

Sarah's pov 

I was cleaning up the kitchen when my phone went off letting me know I had a text '

It was Colby telling me that he would't be home until morning and that's when my mom walked in " everyone else is asleep " I nod my head  " have you heard from Colby " I sigh and shake my head yes " yeah he just texted me saying that he finely got on the plane and won't be home until morning " my mom then goes to help me with the dishes " I'm sorry honey " I nod my head "it's ok I just feel so bad for my man he has to be on a plane all night and he'll have to sleep on a plane that can't feel good my poor man " she sigh's and nods "yeah poor Colby" I give her a sad smile and nod.

Colby's pov

I smile as Becky comes out of the  bathroom and says " so what do you wanna do  watch a movie or have sex with me ".
I smile as I reply "well since it's our last night just the two of us I think it's only right that I show you how much I'm going to miss you being the one in the bed with me ".
with that she smirks as she walks to me " alright why don't you show me just how much you love me " she sits on my lap as I pull her shirt over her head throwing it on the floor next to the bed .

Sarah's pov

My mom finishes the dishes for me as I wash the counter " hey mom " I say as I turn around " yes sweetheart what's wrong ".
I then nervously think about how to ask this " does it make me a bad person if I try to get pregnant by Colby just so he  won't leave me " she look's at me with shock " .
Sarah your not are you " I look at her like I'm a kid who got caught with their hand in the cook jar