Chapter 55

Gen's POV

I open my eyes and squint immediately. It feels like I'm just in a room wherein everything is white. And the sun shines directly through it.

"Where the hell am I?" I mutter to myself.

Oh my god. Am I dead?

"Gen," I hear a deep voice.

What the hell was that?

"Gen." The same voice said.

I was trying to find who was calling me, but I couldn't. All I could hear was it's voice repeating my name over and over again.

"Gen."

"Gen."

"Gen."

"Gen!"

"Genevieve!!"

"What?! Who are you?" I ask.

He voice doesn't answer, but it still continues to say my name over and over again.

I fall to my knees, cover my ears, and scream.

----------

"AAAHHHHH!!" I scream as I sit up from my bed.

Wait, what?

I sat up from my bed.

My bed.

I felt my face, and it was wet.

"OH THANK GOD YOU'RE AWAKE," a deep voice said from beside me.

I looked, and I saw Harry holding a glass of water which I guess was filled with water, before he poured it on my face.

"W-what?" I ask.

He puts the glass on the desk, and he takes me in his arms.

He's crying and I have no idea why.

"You're finally awake. You don't know how long I've worried, Gen. It's like, one day, you just collapsed in my arms and I had no idea why," he says through my hair and the choked sobs. "I called in a doctor, and he said you were in a comma. And he wasn't quite sure why.

"He told me that he didn't know how to wake you, and that we should just wait for you to wake up. But I couldn't do that." He continues, "So I made it a habit everyday to scream your name in your ear, and to throw a glass of cold water at your face. And it finally worked."

My eyes were wide the whole time he was telling me this.

"So, you mean.......... This whole time, I was asleep? For how long?" I ask.

"5 years or so. Yes, that was possible." He let go of me and he grabbed my arms. "Oh my god Gen, please din't ever do that again. Don't leave me again."

My eyes widen again as I take all this information in.

"Holy shit. Was I dreaming?" I asked.

"Yes, I guess. You were literally always all over the bed, thrashing about, laughing, screaming." He sighed. "I had no idea what to do."

He continues, "Most days when you were crying while screaming my name, I would take you in my arms and whisper 'I'm here' repeatedly, even though I knew you wouldn't hear. That was so fucking hard for me, Gen. Seeing you in so much pain and I was right there, and yet I couldn't do anything about it."

And so, it dawned on me.

Everything that happened wasn't real.

All those bad things, didn't happen.

I am safe here, with Harry.

"Exactly, who am I to you?" I ask.

"You're my wife." He says, "and I am your husband."

Oh, wow.

That escalated quickly.

"I'm not sure how I'm gonna register this all in my mind." I say, honestly.

"Do we have kids?" I ask.

He chuckles, even though his eyes are really puffy. "It seems like you've forgotten everything. And to answer your question, yes. We do have a child. She's 6 now. She was only 1 year old when you got in a comma."

My eyes widen. "What's her name? Can I see her? Now??"

He smiles, and he brings me out of the room.

Then he opens the door to the room down the hall, and he says, "Her name is Liz."

I look at her, sleeping peacefully on the bed, then I run to her and pull her in my arms.

She wakes up, and she screams when she sees me. "Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

--------

After a while, we all decide to go out in celebration of me "finally waking up".

We were in the mall, and as I walked, I saw a couple that looked just like Niall and Sara. I was staring at them, and when they caught me, I smiled and they smiled back.

We were walking some more, and we passed this really fancy restaurant, and I could hear screaming.

I peeked in, and saw a guy that looked just like Zayn kneeling with a velvet box in his hand, and Perrie infront of him with her hands on her mouth, crying.

Oh, wow.

We passed by an arcade, and you guessed it, Eleanor and Louis.

They were screaming childishly at each other while laughing, and they ended up kissing.

I smiled.

After a while, we decided to sit by the fountain.

I looked at the couple beside us.

Liam.

But he wasn't with Dani. He was with this very pretty girl, and I could see her necklace said "Sophia" they looked very cute together.

I didn't notice tears started to pool in my eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" Harry asks with worried eyes, and Liz stares up at me too.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong." I smile up at them.

I stare at Harry and Liz.

My family.

We're happy.

Everything's okay, and it will forever be.

--------

I noticed, though. That my dream had come true.

Well, some parts mostly.

And I hope that those parts that hadn't happened in real life, really won't happen. Never, ever.

Because as I see it, everything at the moment is going well. And everyone is doing well.

And I hope nothing will ruin that.

===============================================
A/N:

Brb, crying.

Lol jk.

Okay so this book has come to an end.

Sorry if the ending was kind if crappy omg :((((((( I did this in a hurry.

I'm so sorry if the story hadn't ended up as amazing as we all thought it would be. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, this will be the last Author's Note of this book. And, I just wanted to tell of you that, thank you for reading and supporting this fic!! Even though it was reallyyyyy shitty oh my.

Thank you all so much for your endless support. For voting and commenting!!

I love you all to bits and pieces <3

-samanthugh

Follow me on twitter: @HAROLDGEEZ

PS. Sorry for any typos. :( will be editing asap. Ily all!!