Chapter 4

=Gen's POV=

I woke up to the blinding light seeping through the window. Again. Harry should really use some curtains.

I groaned and tugged the blanket over my head and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"Harry, wake up." I say as I kick his bare back. "Harry. Wake up. We're meeting with your friends remember?" He just groaned.

I stood up and began to hit him n the head with one of my pillows. He finally stood up.

''I shower first!" I shout. I went to my side of the room and got the floral dress, my brown flats and some underwear.

I marched to the bathroom and locked the door. I stepped in the shower and took a bath.

I stepped out of the shower and noticed I forgot a towel.

I looked around the big bathroom and finally spotted one.

It was blue with the letters HS on the bottom.

"Hey Harry! Do you have a spare towel I can borrow?" I ask through the door.

"Erm..no, but you can borrow mine." He said.

I groaned but I really didn't have any choice.

I grabbed the towel and rubbed it all over my soaked body.

I then wore my underwear and my dress then I slipped on my brown flats.

I looked around the bathroom and got a blowdryer. I dried my hair and unplugged it.

I went outside the bathroom and told Harry "Harry, I need makeup."

He turned around and his eyes widened. "Wow Gen. you look prettyyyyyyyyy" He said cheekily.

"Nice joke Harry. Where'd you pick it up?" I say as we get in the car.

He just smiled.

=Harry's POV=

"You know what. You'll look prettier even without makeup." the words tumbled out of my mouth with no permission. Shit.shit.shit.shit.shit.

"Oh really?....thanks." Gen said awkawardly. I could see at the corner of my eye that she was blushing.

We didn't ass by the cosmetics shop anymore. We finally reached Starbucks and we went in.

"Ohhhhh!!! HARRY! OH HARRY! OH HOW I'VE MISSED YOU!!!!" Louis exclaimed.

"It's only been three days Lou." I said a-matter-of-factly.

"Ooooo whose the pretty ladayyyy?!!" El shouted while pointing at Gen.

"This is Gen. She's my bestfriend." I said while grinning.

=Gen's POV=

"Yeah. Bestfriend." El said emhasizing the word "Best friend."

"I THOUGHT MEAND YOU HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL!" Louis exclaimed.

"Don't worry Lou!! YOU STILL HAVE MEEE!" El shouted pulling him in for a hug.

My, this couple is VERY talkative....

"So, Gen. This is Liam and his girlfriend Dani." Harry said while pointing at the couple. They nodded, I nodded back.

"This is Zayn and his girlfriend, Perrie." I shook hands with them.

Before Harry could introduce me to the blonde one he butted in-

"And I'm Niall, married to food." He grinned, I chuckled.

"And I guess you know this is El and Lou."

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'

We placed our orders and sipped them on a table while chatting.

We all went back to Harry's flat afterwards.

This is going to be and interesting day....

====================================================================

A/N:

Sorry it was short, lol.

Follow me on twittah: @HAROLDGEEZ