Chapter 29

-2 weeks later- ( time travelling is so fun ugh)

I sat infront of the bed, so my back was facing the door. I pulled the box out from under my bed and started to scavenge for something I could give Harry.

Whenever I found something unuseful, I just tossed it over my shoulder.

But then, I came across a photo album entitled 'Genevieve and Harold'. Hm, maybe mum made it. I was about to toss it, but then curiosity got the best of me, I flipped the cover and began to scan the pages.

AGE 11 : On this section, there were pictures of me and Harry singing together, me and Harry sharing a cone of icecream, me and Harry sleeping on my bed, me and Harry laughing together.

Age 12: Me and Harry eating some cupcakes, me and Harry smiling at eachother, me and Harry pointing to our shoes which were matching white Converse, me and Harry doing funny faces.

Age 13: Me and Harry on the swing, me and Harry doing cheeky grins which expose our dimples, me and Harrysitting beside eachother in the car.

Age 14: Me and Harry having the water fight, me and Harry having our sand castle making contest, me and Harry holding hands (Wait, what?), me and Harry looking up at the sky, me and Harry pointing at eachother while laughing.

Age 15: Me and Harry smiling for the camera.

Age 16: There weren't any pictures here, instead there were two letters.

~~~~

Hey Harry, my mum told me to write you a letter for the last page of her scrapbook, so here it goes.

Heeey!! Okay, I don't wanna sound cheesy or anything but, I luv ya meh bestie! Thanks for being there for me in time of need. Just remember, no matter what happens, we will ALWAYS be bestfriends. NO MATTER WHAT. You got that, babe? ;)

-Gen. :)

Hey Gen, so... Your mum told me to write you a letter for the last page of her photo album soo...

Thanks for being THE GREATEST BESTFRIEND. EVER. ILY!!! :) Just remember, no matter what happens, we will remain bestfriends FOREVER. FOREVER AND EVER. :)

-HazzaBear. xx

~~~~~

After I read our letter, a tear escaped my eye.

What happened to FOREVER huh, Harry?

Then, I heared a sniff and a teardrop go on my head.

I whipped my head around and exclaimed, "Sara! What're you doing here?!"

"Y-you and H-harry were, were.... You guys were.... You guys were so... Strong!" she gasped

"We're you watching me this whole time??!" I sniff

She nods, "What the hell happened to FOREVER huh, Gen?!"

"I dunno, ask Harry!" I exclaim

"You should... You should um.. Give that to him as his gift." she says as she flees the room and heads to the bathroom

Is it my fault, too that forever didn't happen?

Yes, yes it is, Gen.

I sighed, then I wrapped the present.

I wrote my dedication saying, Happy Birthday, Harry. Sorry if this is a total peice of crap. I didn't have anything else to give.

Then, I dressed up into my tanktop and denim shorts, then I went to the garden where the party was being held.