Chapter 3

I look around my house to see if they left anything aside from broken table and chairs. Nothing. They even took my underwear!

I sit in the corner of my room and hugged my legs. Tears began to roll over my cheeks.

I rememebered when I was 7 years old. My dog, Sparky died. I cried my eyes out. My mother soothed me with her words saying "Remember, When there's bad, there's good." She made a point there and I decided to just get over my dog's death.

Right now I'm repeatedly saying it inside my head, When there's bad, there's good.....When there's bad there's good.

I felt two strong arms grip around me I was ready to fight back whoever this was.

"Get away from me!" I shout.

He stood me up. My vision was blurry because of the tears forming in my eyes.

"It's okay Gen. It's only me. It's me, Harry." he said in a soothing voice.

I wiped the tears away and hugged him as tightly as I could. "Help me Harry!"

"Yes. I will help you, okay? Just calm down, we have to get ut of here. Sooner or later, they'll come back." he said quietly.

I look up at him and stare at his green orbs. I nodded and went outside.

"Wait. I have to go to the bank." I said.

"Okay, um. We can go there with my car." He said.

We walk to his house then to his car. He got the keys from his pocket as I got in. He started the vehicle and then he drove off.

The trip was silent.

We finally made it to the bank. I got out of the car then to the front door.

I got the money then I went to the car.

The trip was silent once again, it was getting kind of awkard so I decided to break it.

"Hey Harry, any ideas of where I could stay?"

'Yeah. You could stay in my house."

"What?"

"You could stya at my house. I don't mind, besides i live alone. And what are bestfriends for right?" he said grinning.

"Aww, thanks Harry!" I smile. "I'm gonna find a job and help you with the bills. Okay?" I ask.

"No, I make enough money with my band." He replied.

I grunted but agreed. We finally got to his house and then I realized something.

"Hey Harry. I don't have any clothes." I stated.

"We can go shopping later. My treat." He said sa he chewed on a marshmellow.

I kept my money in his vault and we went to the mall with me wearing pajamas.

*In the Mall*

People kept on staring at us. Maybe because Harry is freaking famous or because I'm in my pj's.

We passed a shop that had a sale and I said I 'll go in.

I got a bunch of clothes and tried them on and showed them to him.

I picked 3 clothes from the bundle I got and made Harry pay.

"Thanks Haz!" I smiled.

We walked some more and he told me to go in a shop that's filled with dresses.

"Ugh!!!! Do I have to?!!?!" I whined.

"Mhm. But, if you let me buy you atleast 2 dresses we can buy some more clothes." he said.

"Fine." I groaned.

I went inside and started scanning the racks. I saw one dress that was tubelss and had some sequins at the bottom. It went just right below my knees. It was scarlett. I got it and gave it to Harry.

I lokked at some more racks and I saw a floral spaghetti strap dress. It looked nice.

I got it from the rack and also gave it to Harry. He paid for it and we went to a shoe store.

He then bought me some black gladiator sandals, snow boots, black pumps, brown flats and redx stilhettos.

He went to a shop and bought me a snow coat.

"Harryyyyyyyyyy I need underwear." I whispered.

We went to Victoria's Secret.

I then got about 5 pairs of underwear and said "Okay Harr-" I turned around to see he wasn't there.

I went outside and saw he was staring at the girl moddeling the underwear.

"PERVERT!" I shouted.

'' Sheesh Gen. Let a man live." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, he paid for the underwear and we went back to his car to his flat.

*In the House*

=Harry's POV=

I dressed up into boxers and me and Gen ate some lunch.

"We're meeting up with the lads and girls tomorrow. For breakfast." I said.

"Okay!!!!" She said gleefully.

We continued to eat and then watched a movie to pass time.

We watched a movie where a robber kills a girl's parents and Gen totally lost it.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHO THE FUCK WOULD KILL AN INNOCENT GIRL'S PARENTS?! RIGHT AFTER THEY ROB THE HOUSE! HARRY! TURN THE FUCKIONG TV OFF!" She shouted.

I turned it off and she said she was eating early dinner. After she ate she went right to bed.

I did the same.

I felt so sorry for Gen.

===================================================================

A/N :

So sorry if there are any typos :/ I will be editing this soon :)

Follow me on twittah: @HAROLDGEEZ