Creator's Guilt

(Ink's POV, of what happened beforehand)

Color.
Paint.
Screams.

All my life, I've been led to create. Of course, I can't simply create life out of nothing. In order to keep me alive and immortal, I kill. I've killed the drafts of humans' voices who will never be heard because they are used to be a sacrificial weapon to benefit myself.

I am a monster. A mistake. A tool. Whomever this "Toby Fox," may be, he is the one who created this entire base in the first place. UnderTale. These feelings are not my own. I drink them to feel whatever human emotions are supposed to behave like. When I was first created, all I did was observe. Observe how others felt. Observe how to take fragments of other personalities to make up my own.

I was then named, "Ink." My creator had given me a name. This was just a simple beginning. I was happy, at first. Being able to create multiverses gave me something to surround myself on. My creator, Myebi; (the one who created the design and oc for Ink; follow her on Tumblr :) ) told me I had done well, and that my body was rotting away.

"What?"

I mumbled, my fear growing in me. My job had been done. I was just there to expand the universe. I would've easily given my life to her if I hadn't met Core Frisk. Someone who understood me. A feeling that made me think I needed to live. So, I ran away. I wanted to live. This bursting feeling in my chest took me by surprise. It was the first feeling of my own. I could finally feel something. Even though it was just a sliver, it was enough for me to rebel against my creator.

I created nonsensical alternate realities. Such as OuterTale, which has no purpose but to almost exactly mirror UnderTale. As well as LittleTale; where everyone is a useless toddler. Help_Tale was made when I almost was caught by Myebi. And to think that a girl such as Core would make me do this to the one I owe to.

Myebi tried to delete me, of course. But I ended up living on random humans' determination. I've collected enough to live a few thousand more years. Once it runs out, I'll re-stock once more. That's why, I decided to live. I've decided to live just because there is one person out there who is just like me, and understands. I wanted to impress her; so I made myself a fraud hero.

"You're pretty cool!"

She said to me. Something fluttered in my chest when Core said that before. It was love. Admiration. But one day, Error decided to show up and mess everything up again. How tedious of him to do so. He rambled on to something like how Core was being annoying by helping me out, and then snatched her and left.

That made a new emotion flourish.

Anger.

It was so horrible. Something I never want to experience again. I can still remember the blood pulsating in my ears, my chest getting heavy and my mouth running dry. I was mad, and vengeful. So I fought for her back. She was a light to me. I needed her. Error did not appreciate how kind, creative and witty she was.

I found her again by asking her so-called friends. The ones in the omega timeline. They told me their hiding place. The moment I found them once again, my eyes interlocked with Error's. And somehow, I knew.

That he
Was
In love. 

So I broke. My patience was gone so I smacked him. I was ready to fight, and he was not. "Error..." I growled, under my breath. "This time, we'll end things." 

Author's Note:
Dun du n d u n nn nn n n
I'd like to hear your guesses
of what might happen next 👀