Chapter 3 - Welcome Home, Mate.

~A/N-

Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner! I just got back from vacationing in Wisconsin Dells, so I had plenty of time to get some new ideas for this story brewing in my head. Enjoy!

~Peace<3

Vote,

Comment,

and Fan

If you can please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...Rejection caused her body to become overwhelmed, especially with her added stress and depression. Her body was basically a time bomb, with everything building up inside her."

Hearing a deep voice next to me, I stirred from my deep slumber. What the hell? My body was extremely weak and my mouth felt like I just stuffed a whole bunch of sand in it. I had an unusual feeling in my right hand, like something was inside it.

"So the rejection was all it took to pull the pin." I heard another voice say, but this one was much more familiar to me.

I felt a faint ache in my chest, pretty close to my heart. Rejection? What's that supposed to mean....

Suddenly a rush of memories barreled into my mind. My wolf was fully awake now, and she let out a long loud howl of agony, her sadness completely overwhelming her. Why did my mate have to be Dalton? Why does fate have to be so cruel to me! Why couldn't he accept me? I've never did anything, people always judged me on things that I had no control over!

The pain in my chest quickly increased, and my body somehow gained ten times more energy. I shot up forward from my laying position, clutching my chest. It felt like it there was a huge gaping hole where my heart should be.

"Evana!" I looked over and saw that two other people in the room were Alpha Max and one of the pack doctors. I caught Alpha Max's gaze and my wolf let out a whimper that also ended up escaping my lips. I took deep breaths and tried to swallow the water Alpha was feeding me.

The doctor spoke up while checking my vitals on the screen. "Alpha Max, I think you should comfort her, the attention of an Alpha always helps his pack members."

He nodded slowly and sat on the extra space of the bed and pulled me into his arms. I must look like a mess and a complete shame. I tried pulling away but he tighten his arms on me.

"Shh, don't move. Stay put, just relax Evana." I slowly rested my head against him and shut my eyes tightly. My head was pounding like crazy and I was feeling dizzy again.

"I'm so sorry, Evana. You don't deserve this, any of this." I felt his finger brush away the hair that was matted to my forehead, probably from my cold sweat I was having.

"Alright, I'm giving you drug and it'll put you in a deep sleep. It'll last enough for your body to recover from the rejection." said the doctor softly

. I nodded my head against Alpha's chest and felt a new liquid flow through the needle in my right hand. My body began to feel light and my eyes drooped, then I went unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ It's been a few weeks since Dalton rejected me.

My relationship with the rest of the pack changed and became even worse now. Everyone hates me even more, they thought I was no where near good enough to be a Luna. They said I wasn't smart or responsible enough.