concierge of crime

name: arya gonzalez

name: arya gonzalez

aliases: eris, laverna, bellona, enyo, até, sigyn, lethe, angrboda, apate, amphictyonis, peitho, lyssa, despoina, oizys, adrestia, kakia, keres, morana, adrestia, nemesis.

age: 23

pairing:
tony x peter x stephen
pietro x clint x wanda
carol x valkyrie
thor x loki
bruce x natasha
steve x bucky x sam

movie series: avengers (marvel)

description:
she was known all over the world as the concierge of crime, the person to come too when you needed any illegal help. she could help you disappear off the edge of the world, help you take down a whole government, help you find a certain person and even help you elude prison.

arya gonzalez was an angel to criminals but the devil to those fighting for justice. she helped both the innocent who were wrongly convicted, and the criminals who were rightly convicted. she did it all for fun.

arya knew everything about everyone. she knew everyone's true persona, their true actions and their truthful past. she was an unstoppable force with no evidence to show that she was a criminal mastermind. everyone knew her but nobody could throw her in jail she always had a way out and always covered up her tracks.

but what happens when somebody double crosses her and the only way to bring them down was to find help elsewhere — elsewhere being SHIELD?

putting down her differences, she offered to help them take down another criminal mastermind. however, there's only one condition to her help.

she'll only talk to peter parker.

extra information: she has many aliases that are associated with goddesses of war, vengeance or mischief. why? it's because she sees herself as a goddess, more powerful than humans, even though they are her kind. they were inferior to her.

she is also mated to the avengers — which she knows, because, as i said, she knows everything. deciding to help SHIELD also gave her a chance to meet them — it was a bonus to her job.

status: alive — wanted

species: human

actress: eiza gonzalez