ice queen

name: mizuki sayeko

name: mizuki sayeko

age: 17

pairings:
bokuto & akaashi & kuroo & kenma

anime: haikyuu

description:
mizuki sayeko is known as the ice queen in karasuno. she had the elegance and beauty of one — though the stoic and emotionless expression she always wore had many intimidated by her. she was always seen with a book in her hands at the back of the classes that she never paid any attention too. mizuki didn't need too. she knew everything they were teaching her, having learnt the content before. she was blessed with an intelligent mind, one that absorbed information and never forgot it.

although mizuki was intimidating, she never denied help to those in need. it was what made her a queen to many. she'd look after them, always helping her classmates and underclassmates improve when she spotted flaws in their work. that was why she was known as the queen instead of a heartless monster.

what happens when the manager of the volleyball team seeks help from her childhood friend after the failure of her team during their inter-high? kiyoko knew that mizuki was intelligent, she, after all, had been the one to help her out with track while they were in middle school.

will mizuki accept or will she decline the offer?
obviously, for the basis of this plot, she does. she takes an interest in them after seeing their determination, the desire to be better and improve themselves — as well as crushing aobajohsai.

she helps train them, detecting their flaws and correcting them, making sure they played at their ultimate best.

she became the volleyball's ice queen.

what happens when she just so happens to meet her soulmates at a training camp in tokyo? all four of them, who knew each other from before, are ecstatic to meet their final piece to their puzzle.

unfortunately, the same can't be said for her.

just how will the owls and cats show that being soulmates wouldn't be so bad?

read to find out :)

status: alive

species: human

soulmate marks:
black cat wrapped around her right ankle.
yellow cat with patches of black wrapped around her upper left arm.
black owl between her shoulder blades.
a grey owl between her breasts.

for the others, a snowflake on the back of their neck.

( they all have the same marks, although not their own )