phoenix

( pic is blurry because i cropped
it from a screenshot )

( pic is blurry because i cropped it from a screenshot )

name: nikky hargreeves

age: 21

pairing: hargreeves siblings

series: the umbrella academy

description:
nikky hargreeves, aka number zero.
number zero was everyone's favourite.

she was reginald's favourite adopted child,
both because of her powers and her unconditional love. she never thought of him as a monster; he was someone who took her in when her mother couldn't keep her.

for grace, she was her favourite child.
she would always help her cook and stitch with her.

for pogo, she was always genuinely interested.
he taught her everything he knew without her getting bored one bit.

for number one, she was someone he could relax around. he never had to keep up the leader act in her company.

for number two, she was someone who understood him. she never judged him for his stutter, always listening to him ramble on.

for number three, she was someone who she could gossip with. they could be normal girls together.

for number four, she was the light in his darkness. she helped him out with his power, always keeping him comfortable.

for number five, she was someone who was as smart as him. he didn't have to explain everything he was talking about around her.

for number six, she was his role model. she would read bedtime stories to him, always keeping the monster at bay.

and for number seven, well, she was her saviour. she would include her in everything, even leaving the group to spend time with her.

the hargreeves family were in love with the redhead, some more than they should've been.

actress: sophie turner