Witch Mountain

"I didn't imagine that they would actually look human" Alex said as she talked to Jack. Looking at Sara would was asleep on a seat then across to me and seth who was cuddled up together on the sofa. "Much least like kids"

"There lucky you join us doctor...Were lucky" Alex looked at Jack and gave a gentle smile.

"Lucky has nothing to do with it... It's pure science."

"So more like fate!"

"Science think about. What are the chances of them crashing in Las Visage when there's a UFO convention. I got in your cab and they got in your cab and now we're all in Harlands mobile home. Load with his intel on the way to where their ship is. That is not luck."

"You always been this positive?"

"I've always been a searcher for answers, although my folks would say i am just a daydreamer. How about you"

"Me... I'm much easier to read. All my life all my answers have been yes or no. Well that was until y/n. Her parents died in a car crash and i took her in. "

"What about them?" Alex asked looking across to where me and Seth sat sleeping.

"I don't really know. Sara partly explained it to me. There each other's Xanadu's."

"Xanadu's?"

"Yeah... It means soulmate in there world. I don't like y/n being so close to another guy let alone an alien but he seems to make her happy. I guess i just always been the overprotective parent kind of guy."

"Jack?" Seth said slowly waking up and nudging Sara to wake up to.

"What's up pal?" Jack asked

"Are we there yet?"

Jack looked across to Alex who was also smiling."

"Are we there yet.." Jack repeated looking at Alex. "Good in any universe apparently. Well Alex"

Alex reaching into her bag to pull out the map as Seth sat up and gently woke me up to.

"Where here" She said as she pointed to Witch Mountain. Jack pulled over the RV into a bush and got out covering it with branches."Looks to be about 5 miles to the entrance"

"Ok let's rock and roll." Jack said looking at us.

"You stay here y/n i don't want you getting hurt." Seth turn to me as i was about to get up to follow Alex.

"No Seth i want to help."

"No it would be better if you stay here where i know you're safe."

"I safe when i'm with you"

"Please y/n stay here and look after Junkyard."

I nodded hugging Seth tightly before stepping back into the RV. I watched as i saw Seth disappear into the undergrowth of the mountain.

"I can't do this Junkyard i can't stay sat in here while Seth and Sara fight for their planet. I have to help. Do you think i should go and help them? I mean Seth is my Xanadu after all!" Junkyard gave a bark. "Thanks Junkyard i knew you would understand. Stay here and guard the Rv." I gave Junkyard a quick hug before running of to Witch Mountain to help Seth and Sara Save their planet.