The Middle Of Nowhere

"Were here Jack Bruno" Sara spoke.

 "Here , there's nothing here" Jack replied getting no response.

 "There"  You pointed out to a little house not much bigger then a small cabin, that looked like it had been abandoned of years now. Sara nodded her head. 

"Someone expecting you two right? Doesn't look like anyone is home." Jack asked.

 "Don't worry Jack Bruno we will soon be reunited with loved ones" Sara said calmly. 

"Ok 720 dollars and 50 cents but after everything that went down today how about i knock off 25 percent." Jack said as Seth handed over the money and jumping out with Sara. "Ok then bye, to you to. 500 percent tip that reasonable." You glared at Jack, as he pouted looking at the money then back to the run downed house. 

"Ok... ok" he said getting out the cab, you were quite to jump out and follow him over to the house. Why would they wanted to be taken to a place like this, looks like no ones lived here in years and it doesn't look like anyone else will be here anytime soon.

"You guys over paid by alot"Jack shouted as we walk up to the house. As your foot landed on the first step of the pouch you heard it a loud crash echoed through your ears. 

"SETH..." You shouted running into the house, looking around for any sign of him or Sara. You looked at Jack with concerns as he picked up a chair leg, like that's going to do much good. Pressing his finger to his lips he and pointing over to the sofa. You made your way around the side of it as Jack when over the top, ready to ponce on anyone that could be hiding. As you looked round the back of the sofa you could see the blonde of Seth's head. "JACK W..." To late, Jack had already swung the chair leg down onto Seth, however Seth had no reaction as it made contact. Not only had it made contact it had actually pasted through his head.

"Ouch" Seth spoke as Sara gave him a slight nudge reminding him to act as if he had been hit.  You was about to say something when Seth quickly placed a finger to your lips to quieten you. 

"Jack Bruno,  y/n you two should not have jeopardised your lives coming here" Sara stated. 

"What sort of trouble you two in" you asked looking at Seth with worried eyes. 

"I suggest you two return to the vehicle. Your services are no longer required" Seth said making it sound more like an order. 

"They are just trying to help" Sara spoke turning to Seth. 

"We don't need their help, someone's already been here looking for it. We simply can't trust anyone. Just us Sara" Seth snapped at Sara giving her a glare.

"You can trust me, I'll help you anyway I can" You added looking at Seth and placing a hand on his shoulder. He turned to look at you giving me small smile. "I know i can trust you y/n" Seth replied putting his arm around you pulling you closer to him as he put his focus back into the device in his hands. 

"We can involve you no further, you must go" Sara nudged looking worried.

"Got it lets go" Seth spoke moving his arm from you and moving to stand up before pulling Sara up and heading into the kitchen.

"Come on Jack" I said pulling him to where Sara and Seth had gone. Turning the corner into the kitchen you watched as Seth put his device on the fridge which seemed to trigger some kind of switch revealing a passageway. They quickly made there way inside, wasting no time you followed them into the dim passageway. You felt shivers as you walked down further underground, you couldn't quite tell why but you felt uneasy as if someone else was there. You quickened your pace, trying to catch up with Seth. Seth slow down, i'd feel alot better if I was next to you right now, this place is super creepy. You looked at Sara who had a smile on my face as if she had just read you thoughts. Seth once again put the device onto another door this time, it slide open revealing what looked like an underground forest.  Giant green leaves covered the room towering over you. Looking up you could see the room was also covered in what looked like giant slim balls hanging from the ceiling. 

"What are those?" You asked pointing towards the slim objects. When you got no reply your attention turned back to your surrounds, Seth and Sara had disappeared, you was unsure if Jack had even made it into the weird underground room. The feeling that you weren't alone seemed to grow the more alone you realised you was. You followed a small trail that seemed to go through the leaves hoping that Seth and Sara had took the route deeper into the room. You jumped as someone grabbed hold of you, letting out a small scream. 

 "It's ok  y/n i'm here" Seth said sliding his hand down to yours grabbing hold if it and leading the way. "Sara it's here" he shouted as we made our way over to one of the slim balls. Sara appeared in a few seconds with Jack behind her still carrying the chair leg. Sara and Seth seemed to grow more excited as they looked at it. You watched as Sara told off her necklace and places it onto one of the balls,  it glowed red as she placed her hand inside pulling out a device of some kind.

"What is it?" Jack asked with a confused expression. 

"It is what we came for Jack Bruno" Sara replied. 

"Do you think that whoever trashed upstairs is here?" You asked looking at Seth for comfort. 

"Why would you ask that" Seth asked. 

"I don't know i just get the feeling we're not alone" you whispered. Feeling his grip tighten on your hand as a sudden growl sounded from the entrance. Seth pulled you closer to him as you heard footstep getting closer to you. 

"RUN" Jack shouted as Seth pulled you through the jungle. A black robot looking creature seemed to collide with you, pain rippled through your back, as you collided with a nearby tree, a low moan leaving your lips as you connected with the ground. Seth was quick to help you up. half carrying you back to the entrance as the room seemed to spin. Looking behind you red spread across your vision as the room when up in flames. Sara and Jack quickly tried to lock the door trapping the robot inside as,  Seth helped you down the passageway, back through the house, to the car. You quickly got in, leaning again Seth, as he sat down next to you. 

"You ok y/n?" Seth asked as he wrapped his arm around you once more. You nodded as your vision when black.