What's going on?

"Are your parents going to be fine with you spending all this money" You asked as you watched the price dial on the car go up with every minute that passed they were currently in the three hundreds as you headed out of the city and further into the desert.

"We have perversely agreed on are financial deal. If your concern is regarding your compensation.." Seth started to reply before Jack cut him short.

 "My concern is the fact that i have a couple of kids in the back of my cab with a big pile of money. With a drop of location that pretty much in the middle of nowhere now in my book that a little chapter i call running away." 

"He does have a point" you added in. 

"Jack you better be getting desert miles on that fair." Your conversation was cut short as a voice rang through the cab"And they better be able to pay... and you better get me an ETA." Picking up the talkie you made a slight rustling sound before the words "Were losing reception Dominic" left your mouth. "wait y/n... Jack." You quickly turned of the radio before Dominic could say another word.

 "That's my girl" Jack laughed. 

"Jack Bruno the vehicles behind us are indicating a pattern of pursuit." Sara spoke pointing out of the back window. Turning around you could now see the jet black van similar to the van that had been sat in front of the cab earlier this morning. "At your current speed vs there's they will overtake are vehicle in less than one minute!" Seth stated. 

"Relax kid I'm just going to let pass" Jack replied putting down his window and waving his arm to the driver to pass " Open road people" You watched as the van quickly over took, a breath of relief leaving your mouth as you realised it wasn't the same men from this morning. "See what did i tell you i'm the king of these roads" Jack spoke taking his eyes from the road onto the people in the cab.

"JACK" Sara shouted as the van turned and stopped in the middle of the road. Pain rippled through your arm as you was thrown forward slamming your arm into the dashboard as another van hit into you from behind. Your hands slamming onto the dashboard as it tried to hit you another time, bracing yourself for the impact.

"Get in the back with the others y/n" Jack ordered. You quickly undid your seat belt, trying to climb into the back before the van could hit you again. 

"Ahhh" You screamed as you were flung backwards before you could step over into the back. A hand was quick to grab hold of you before you hit the windscreen before it pulled you forward helping you into the back of the cab. 

"Y/n are you ok?" Jack asked, keeping all his focus on the road and the vans.

"Yeah i'm fine." You replied as the persons hand slipped from your arm to your stomach. You looked down as an arm lay across your stomach, keeping you from getting thrown forward again. Looking back up you could now see who had saved you from crashing through the windscreen... Seth. You slightly knocked into him as Jack swerved only just getting pasted the parked van in front. 

"You alright?" Seth asked, worry laced his voice. No words seemed to leave your mouth as you nodded looking into his deep blue ocean eyes. 

 "Who's Mr Wolf Jack Bruno?" Sara asked snapped you back to reality.

 "How do you know that name" Jack asked as the van hit into the back of the can again, jolting you forward. 

"GET DOWN NOW" Jack shouted as bullets pierced the glass windows of the cab. You quickly ducked as the sound of glass breaking sounded from behind you. Your eyes locking onto Seth's with worry as more gun shots sounded from around you. We ducked straight away. I looked at Seth with worried eyes as we got knocked about by the vans. He slowed moved his hand from your stomach moving it to your back, wrapping it around your waist, as if to protect you.

"it's ok; everything will be alright." He spoke with a calm smile. 

"Jack Bruno it would appear we have not alluded them" Sara said.

 "So over this" Jack said looking back, spotting that Sara had sat back up, once again shouting to "STAY DOWN STAY DOWN."

Your attention turned to Sara as Seth seemed to stare at her as if speaking without words. "No Seth, she will see" Sara warned him.

 "See what"  you asked, confused as to what she had meant. It was then you felt Seth's arm around you loosen. Looking over to Seth's seat you could now see that he had disappeared. "Seth?..." Looking up around you checked the surrounding area for him, that when you spotted stood in the middle of the road with the van going full speed towards him. "SETH NO". 

"y/n stop shouting." Jack asked getting more annoyed. Your eyes slammed shut as the van collided with Seth. 

"Sara?" You asked, confused as what just happened, you could feel your throat swell up as you spoke. You watched as she suddenly placed her hand out to the front of the car. Looking up you could see the mountains moving away from you, instead of towards you. What was happening was you going backwards... wait was Sara doing this with her hand, but how?

Warmth wrapped around you felt and arm slip around you once more, looking back over to Seth's seat, he had suddenly seemed to appear once more. 

"Ok you two better tell me what just happened. One minute you're in here the next you're out there getting hit by a car. Then you suddenly appear again like nothing happened with no cuts or bruises." You shouted as quietly as you could so Jack wouldn't hear. "And you, you used your hand to make the car do what you want without touching it." You continued turning to Sara. 

"You guys ok?" Jack asked, as he speed up losing the vans, allowing us to sit up once more.

"We are fine and you're not always to blame Jack Bruno." Sara replied calmly. 

"But the urgency of are trip has not decreased" Seth cut in. 

"Don't worry i will get you two where you need to go, you've earned it" Jack replied.  

Who are theses two, where did they come from and how have they got powers?