A/N - 4K Reads Contest!!! (closed)

So, we hit 4.4k reads.

So, I want to celebrate.

So, I also want to apologize one moment for not updating A Dark Force Rises recently. Basically, I kinda-sorta-have some writers block for the book... I know, I read stuff on here too, and I know how annoying it is when a book I'm following has an announcement syaing there are no new ideas for it. Well, I have ideas, but for later on the book. I just haven't got the slightest clue how I'm going to get there. It's like me saying 'hey, I wanna go to the Himalayas' and then not having the slightest clue how the hell I'm going to do it. So please, just bear with me. Some random crazy things will randomly inspire me and then I'll be firing chapters at you guys like bullets out a pistol. Except they hopefully won't kill you. Possibly. It depends how mentally strong you are. Some of my plot twists have broken brains before, my own included and I wrote the bloody things.

Anyway, back to the purpose of this author's note. The 4.4k reads contest.

What I want you guys to do, if you enter, is write a chapter focusing on an aspect of High School but using the MAC members. So like Magic Animal High School. Kinda. If you aren't in High School for whatever reason, I'll add the lyric video for a song called 'High School Never Ends' to give you some random High School stereotypes.

Anyway, some little ideas to help you form your entries:

-Write a chapter in which one of the MAC members is new and another member has to show them around
-Write a chapter in which the Magic Animal Club is a secret gamer club at the school that make videos on Minecraft and other stuff
-Write a chapter in which they cause trouble and get sent to detention
-Write a chapter in which they go to the school prom together
-Write a chapter in which one of the members gets bullied and the others help him/her
-Write a chapter in which the Magic Animal Club members pull a prank on the teacher/teachers

So, those are just a few ideas, and remember ONLY ONE CHAPTER! I'm not looking for an entire story, I'm not looking for a chapter on each of the suggestions above and I'm definately not saying you have to use one of the suggestions.

The deadline is two weeks from now on Saturday 13th December (correct me if that date's wrong) and there will only be one winner. That winner will be featured in one of my books, not necessarily one of my Stampy books *cough*ifyouwinimightletyouinonsomenewbookideassothatyoucanbeinoneofthem*cough*

PM me the links to your entries :)

Anyway, that is all from me, you have two weeks to get your entries in and any after that will not be included :) See y'all later!