Pirate Stampy

-Stampy's P.O.V-

"Okay, roll call!" I yelled. I was stood on the dock just beside the SS Stampy, calling together everyone coming on the voyage with me. Squid was here, that was for sure. Amy and Rosie were stood together, excitement glittering in their eyes. I was about to call out for Finnball when I saw my friend racing towards us from the house as fast as he could. "Sorry! I left my crown behind!" he yelled, still fitting the golden object atop his head. I rolled my eyes as Rosie grabbbed him by the collar and dragged him forwards. "Okay guys, let's get aboard, we have a long way to go and not long to get there" I ordered, swinging onto the ladder and climbing onto the deck. "Where are we actually going?" Amy asked, dragging herself up behind Squid with Rosie and Finnball behind her. I flicked my ears towards the cabin. "I'll tell you once we've set sail," I replied. She smiled and went to follow Rosie and Finnball below deck. Squid jumped forwards to steer, whist I climbed to the back of the ship to wave to my friends as we left. "Take care!" Salem and Mousie shrieked. "Promise you'll come back?" Craig called, worry glittering in his eyes. I nodded before signalling for Squid to get us moving. As we drew out of the dock, Rosie, Amy and Finnball came back up to wave goodbye. 

All too soon, we had sailed out of sight and we were following the waters towards the shimmering silver veil that marked the edge of the world. Of course, I had passed through barriers to reach other worlds before, but that didn't mean I enjoyed it. Passing through sort of felt like being sucked up a huge vaccum. I also felt kind of sad that I hadn't brought any dogs with me, but they would orobabl be safer back home. "So, where are we going?" Rosie prompted as we fell into a steady pace. I beckoned her to the captain's cabin, along with Amy and Finnball to explain.

"We're on a quest to find Notch and give him some information," I told them. Amy and Rosie gave small gasps and Finnball nearly toppled over. "How on earth are we supposed to find the creator of our entire universe and talk to him?" he exclaimed, steadying himself. I shrugged and gave a small laugh. "Don't ask me, it was Squid's idea," I replied. They all turned to look at Squid, who was coming in from steering. "What?" he asked, evidentally puzzled by how everyone was staring at him. "How the heck do you know where Notch is?" Rosie asked sharply. The colour drained from his face. "Long stoy," he replied, "I'll tell you another time, the important thing is that I know, okay?" He sounded awkward again. I decided to go out onto the deck and leave them to sort tings out.

I kind of felt like we were a pirate crew, setting out on a mysterious voyage to unknown lands. The barrier was drawing ever nearer and I wondered which world we would emerge into. Hopefully some place where we could stock up on supplies: nobody hadbroought that much food with them, so we only had enough to last a few days, and I was sure we'd be searching for longer than that. In order to get a better view of the world we were leaving, I climbed the mast into the crow's nest.. It was so peaceful up there, with the wind blowing through my fur and the sun beating down on the azure-blue ocean. Beautiful.

Suddenly I heard a noise and noticed that we were merely a few blocks away from the barrier. I swung down and darted inside, where Amy, Rosie, Squid and Finnball had noticed it too. "Say goodbye to the Lovely World and hello to adventure," Finnball muttered through gritted teeth. When nobody said anything, he added, "Just trying to get rid of some of the tension..." The familiar sucking motion gripped us as we hit the barrier and for a moment it felt like we were hovering in mid air. Then there was a splash as we emerged into the ocean of an entirely new world.

We were now officially sailing through uncharted waters.