Someone, Somewhere

Hi, to them who reads this. I know I am slow. I am reallllllyyy tired when I am done at school and.. I dont have any more ecuses to say to you.....

But, hey here is a nother chapter, hope you like it.

I will just maybe come up whit a new story soon or should I write a sequel (did I write that right??) to this one?? Comment down below what you think and I will see what I can do about it, allso come up whit ideas, if you do I will deicate a chapter to you :D  

 Coment, Fan, and stuff and I will love you forever xD  

Oohhhh and the song at the side is a really, really a song I love. Take time to lisen to it.

'Gone so long' by 'Breathe Carolina'

Liz POV

I walked back to Ashley; he was looking at me whit kindness and a hint of confusion. I had to tell him about Jayden. I don’t want to, but I have to.

“You okay?” He asked when I was facing him.

“Yeah..” He looked at me and wrapped me in a bonecrusing hug. I was not going to cry now. I’m done crying for the day.

“So, I am pretty sure you are wondering why we are here, right?” I looked at the ground while talking. “I don’t want to cry. I don’t want to cry.” I thought to myself.

“Yeah, it would be nice to know.” He looked at me and grabbed my hand as we walked away from the graveyard.

“I was visiting Jayden. Um, he was the best and only friend I ever had. He was everything to me. He would stick up for me and I would stick up for him.” I could feel the tears were going to burst out of my eyes any minute. “H-he w-were killed one day, he was killed at school. They were sick of him. They hated him more than me and was ready to get him of this planet..” I trailed of. I looked at the ground and started picking on my fingers. I wanted to run away from it all. I wanted to run away, from every one, but then I would break my promise to Jayden. I had to stay strong for him and for myself.

“Why didn’t you tell me, Jinxx, Jake, your mom, dad? Why didn’t you tell?” He looked at me and I couldn’t keep the tears back. I didn’t want to tell them, because they would make me go to mom and dad. They would take me away from Jayden. He secretly had my heart and I didn’t want to leave him behind. He was the one that did understand me. He had saved me so many times and he would always, always be by my side.

“I didn’t want to leave him behind.” I said between the sobs. Ash grabbed me in a hug as we were standing on the sidewalk, Ash rubbing my back and telling me that we would get through this. When I was finished crying in to Ashley’s shirt, we slowly walked to some café to meet up whit Andy, Juliet, CC, Ella and Jake. I wasn’t in the mood for food or anything really. I haven’t been eating much after Jayden left me. We walked in to a café and spotted them sitting in a corner of the café. The café was empty; they were the only ones there.

“Hi.” I said looking at the floor.

“You want something?” Ash asked me looking in my eyes. I shake my head. I didn’t want to be here. I wanted to run back home and lock the door and do what I do best when I feel like crap. I didn’t want to speak to anyone. But that failed last time, didn’t it?!

“I can’t be here.” I said running out the door, down the street and in to the house. I all I wanted to do was to hide away. All I could see was the look on their faces when I was out of the cafe door. They looked scared and confused. I knew what I had to do. I have to go mute for a long time or two days. I had to be alone.

I laid on the floor on my room looking up on the sealing. The door was still locked. People walked up and down the hallway. Someone tried to speak to me, but didn’t retch thru. I did want to answer. My phone was going of like crazy. Filled whit messages and missed calls. I had been turning of the phone and I threw the phone at the wall. It was ripped to pieces of the impact.

I just lied there, my mind was blank. My white floor was covered in blood stains. I did cut myself, more than once the last 36 hours. I was running out of places on my body. It’s a wonder that I haven’t died yet. I didn’t want them to come in. I didn’t want to go out. I didn’t want to go back to school, but fuck it. I have to get out of here and do something about it. I am starting at school tomorrow and I have to face him. Let’s just start facing my family. I have to stay strong and become stronger than I have ever been.

 I stood up on my feet. I felt dizzy and the world was spinning for a while. I stood there until the spinning stopped. All I had done was sleeping, crying, cutting and more crying, then more cutting. Everything happened on the floor. I didn’t move. I had collapsed on the floor and stayed there. I didn’t make a sound thru the 36 hours. I walked slowly to my bed room door and unlocked it. It was like three in the morning and I didn’t expect Jinxx and Co to be out of bed at this time. I was supporting my body to the doorframe. The world was spinning once again. I slowly opened the door to see everyone sleeping in the hallway. Jinxx, Jake, Ash, CC, Andy, Juliet, Sammi, Ella. There was enough room so I could get down to the kitchen. I walked out of the door, slowly walking over them. There where someone that where snoring really loud and it made my heart skip a beat. I almost screamed, but luckily I didn’t. I was midway down the stairs when Andy was standing up and looked around.

I slowly walked down the stairs and made sure that Andy didn’t follow and the stairs didn’t scream. I was down at the kitchen. I always end up at the kitchen. I don’t know why. I just like it there. I was standing whit my back to the cupboard sipping to some water. I felt someone breathing, besides me. I saw this tall figure standing beside me. I knew who it was. Andy. The moonlight was shining thru the windows and was shining down at Andy’s face. It was the most beautiful thing at the moment. He is a lucky guy, this man.

“How do you feel?” He said looking at me and looked back at the ground.

 “Okay, I guess.” I said also looking at the floor. “I am starting at school tomorrow. Can’t say that I am happy about it, though.” I said in a whisper.

I looked up and saw Andy standing in front of me. He looked at me and put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him.

 “It’s gone be okay. Life may be hard, but it will get a lot better. You will find friends that aren’t me, Ash, CC, Jake, Ella, Juliet. You are stronger than them. I know so.  I have seen you weak days and your strong ones. In your weak days, keep your head up. Look at the world and do what you love the most. Think about Jayden. Draw, dance, sing, paint, just do what makes you happy. In your strong ones give everyone your love. And for the haters. Show them that you are strong. Show them that you are stronger in new ways, because I know you are.”

He looked at me and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed in to his shirt. I cried and cried, until there were no tears left. I patted my back all the time and was comforting me. Telling me that everything were gone be okay.

“I am scared, Andy.” I muffled in to his shirt. “I am scared of the future. I am scared of what tomorrow brings.  I don’t want to face him. I really don’t.” I looked up at him and he wiped away some tears I didn’t know where there. “I know the future can be scary, but look at the bright side of it, there are all ways someone, somewhere for you.” He smiled me one of his world famous smile. I smiled a weak smile back and I unwrapped my arms from him. “Thanks, Andy for everything.” He hugged me once more. “Any time, kid.” He said back, letting me go. I grabbed my water bottle and found some cleaning stuff under the sink and made my way up the stairs. The blood stains had to go away.

Andy was close behind me as I was up in my room. I turned and whispered to him: “You can’t follow me in there, okay? You wouldn’t   like the sight of my mess..” I trailed of as I open my door and slid in to my room before Andy could say anything. I locked the door and watched my mess. There where blood in one big spot on the floor and smaller spots other places. It was five in the morning and I wasn’t tired. The spots had to go away, they can’t be there and haunt me about my past.