Dressed to impress

Ashley POV

We watched amused as Liz runs out the door and to her car. She wanted to be back at that school to show Jinxx that she could and wanted to show her face at that school. We heard her car start and she was out of sight. Today she would make a lot heads turn her way. Damn, she was dressed to make the boys and maybe some girls drawl over her. All I can say is wow. My head was screaming “Sex Bomb! Sex Bomb!” when she walked down the stairs earlier today. She is one of my best friends, not to mention sister. I have know her for a long time. She and the rest was somewhat become family. I could place everyone in a family map. CC would be the little brother and Liz would be the little sister because of their childerness and they were to me already like little brothers and sisters. Jake, Andy and I would be big brothers. Andy because he is like a giant and well his voice? No one could go darker on the scale than him ever. Jake because he.. I donno really he is like a big brother to me. Then we have the love birds: Sammi and Jinxx. They would be the perfect parents for a child. They are the perfect brother and sister in law for Liz. The rest of the girls would be and are girlfriends to their loved ones.

A plate smashed to the floor and got me out of my thoughts.

“What the hell is going on?” Andy said in his dark voice tumbling down the stairs, Juliet close behind. “Saw what you did whit her Mr. Biersack.” I thought to myself. Juliet hair was messed up and all over the place. Andy was in the same state, buy this we have seen many times before. Horny little bastards.

 Who am I to talk? My groupies are so much fun, but I need to find a girl soon. That I can settle down with. Come on! I am like 30 years old. I’m living a rock star life and it has it limits. Leaving the one you love for an extended time is a hard, believe me I have tried and it is hard. Her name was Shelly and she was the world to me. Every time we were leaving for tour, I would have my heart broken until I could see her again. Then one day I got home from tour, the first thing I see is clothes leaving a trail up to the bedroom. The bitch cheated. She cheated on me with a dude she had known since she was twelve. I believe that’s when the groupies started, because I couldn’t go in to a new relationship and being afraid of getting my heart broken once more.      

“Sorry guy’s! Ma bad.” CC said holding a broken plate in his hands. He looked like a kid that has done something really bad. I burst out laughing. Shaking my head at him I walked up the stairs. “I won’t be sleeping in the bed Andy and Juliet had sex in tonight.” I said out loud and slept in to the shower for a long and well needed soak.

“Wynter! Over here!” Sneaking out of my car without being watched wasn’t the easiest task in the world. Neither was the fact that I  chose to wear shot short and a corset. Ups, but hey! I can still fight in this.

Closing the car door behind me with a loud bang didn’t help the fact I wasn’t up for attention. Locking the door with my head down and slowly turning didn’t help.

“Wow! When I thought yesterday’s outfit was hot, you just show me that I am soo wrong.” Wynter said with a laugh and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I melted in to his embrace and smiled up at him.

“Thank you! I don’t look so bad for yourself ether.” He was wearing a black shirt and black skinnies. Don’t ask why we had dressed nicely, I really don’t know.      

School past fast and I was left alone most of the time. Besides from the looks Wynter and I was given we were left alone.

“Earth to Liz. Are you in there?” Wynter asked waving a hand in front of my face. His blue eyes looking at my green ones.

“Hm? Yeah, I am here.” I nodded and looked away blushing.

We were sitting on the swings in a park, school was over and we had little to do a Friday night. The night air was fresh and crisp. A field of flowers in the colors blue, white and pink was behind us leaving me in a dreamy state. I turned and let my eyes wander over the field of different shapes and colors. Wynter grabbed my hand and started talking.

“I know I have only known you for a month, but I find you too pretty, sexy and smart to let you go.” He trailed of and was standing in front of me, still holding my hand. He got down on one knee and looked me directly in the eyes.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

I didn’t answer. I kissed him. It was amazing. Fireworks. A spark so strong that it made my brain discontent.

“Is that a yes?” Wynter said between kisses. I broke the kiss and looked at him. “It is indeed.” I smiled at him and kissed him once more.

I grabbed his arm and started to lead him over to my house.

“Movie, popcorn and Italian sounds good, doesn’t it?

“It does indeed.” He smiled at me.

Oh boy, he is mine. I can call him mine. Wynter Christopher Johnson is mine and I am his.     

Hi guys.

Finally I updated. I jumped like 3 weeks forward in the story. Cause it would just dragged the story further and it would be harder to write it. We are starting on the end. Sort of.

I love all of you who read my rambling on the last chapter, I owe you all I cookie and a hug or something.

Much Much love

Jenny