The past is giving me advise

Hey you all.

Uh, so I am sorry I didnt haven't been updating in a while. You know school and shit... I will try to write at least 2000 words per chapter. I promise. I might take longer time, but you will all so have more to read.

Oh and there is a Ashley point of view here. I am not going all purdy... not here in this chapter, but i think i am a little purdy... I will write some thing really purdy later in this ''book''. If we can call it that xD

Liz POV

Let say that, I was skinny. I was the prettiest in school. I was popular. What would my world look like? Had I to pretend to be dumb? Did I have to wear clothes like a slot? Yeah I had to. But I don’t want to be that girl.  

I want to be the girl who is pretty and sexy as fuck and clever.  I know what I have to. I have to. I have to get in. I have to get a group and kick the popular kid’s asses.

“Hey! Ready to go?” Ash said walking in my door.

“Uh,Yeah. I will just get my bag.” I said back walking over to my closet. I grabbed my bag whit all that I needed: pencils, sketchbook, phone, and wallet. Things like that.

“Let’s go then.” I said walking down the stairs.

“Jinxx” I said loudly enough to him to hear it. “Ash and I are going for a walk. We will be home another time. See ya!”

Ash grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out the door.

I started walking down the street, Ash by my side. I knew where I was heading. I was walking, walking to the cemetery. To my best friend of all times was given his final peace. Ash didn’t know about him. No one did. Well school did. He would take my beats and I would take his. One day it was too much for his body to take. He was killed by him: The one that made my life a living hell. The devil was dragged in by the cops. And he was paid out of prison, son of a rich bitch. He really is, though.

“Where are we going?” Ash asked some kind of worried, because we could see the cemetery from where we were walking. I didn’t answer him. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I don’t know why. We walked closer and closer. I got a larger and larger knot in my stomach when we got closer and closer.  He picked up his phone and texted someone. I really don’t care who it was whit, but he locked more worried than before. I crossed the rode and stopped in front of the gate. I sighed and looked at Ash. He looked at me, and wiped away some tears that I didn’t know was there.

“Want to tell me why we are here?” He asked softly.

“Can I tell you after we are done here?” He nodded at my question and I opened the gate.

I walked up the stairs that was in front of the gate, I walked up the little path that was splitting the graveyard in half. Every grave had flowers, cards, teddy’s and some had some birds sitting on the stone. The path turned in to a cross and I took a left, then a left again and a right. I stood in front of a gravestone that had his name on it. Birth date, death date and some kind a last words from his parents. Like they even cared about him. It was the only one that didn’t have flowers in front of it.

It stood: Jayden Williams. Born May 28 1993. Dead December 23 2011. Rest in peace.

God knows how much I miss him. I dreamt about him this night. I dreamt when he was being beaten to death. Some dude was holding me, so I couldn’t do anything to rescue him. I screamed his name over and over again. When they were finished they just walked away. I run up to him and he was lying lifeless on the concrete, blood running out of his mouth. The last thing he said to me was: