15. Nouis

A/N: So this is a sequel to the Nouis i wrote in chapter 10, though i pretty much stands on his own as it can be read separately! But i just had to write this, especially with the way the other one ended. So i hope you all enjoy this little continuing of it.

I nervously opened the door that led to Louis his bedroom. The older boy was most likely fast asleep and I didn't want to wake him. Yet I yearned to be near the Doncaster lad and found that I couldn't sleep without him. Which wasn't something that happen too often, but it wasn't uncommon for me either to sleep in the Louis his bed. It mostly happened when I was having a bad night filled memories and insecurities that haunted me. Which had all started after the whole Jasmine fiasco. She had managed to break me. Hurting me in a way I hadn't thought was possible. And all because she wanted to get to Harry and she succeeded. She hadn't expected Harry to reject her though and went absolutely mental from what the lads had told me. As she was all the sudden convinced that she and Harry were an item. That why it wasn't really shocking that the last I heard from her, or should I say about her, was that she was in a mental institute.

From what I heard from the other lads, she belonged there since she was obviously out of her mind. Maybe you would think that would make me feel better, but it only made me feel worse. It got me wondering how I had been so blind. How could it be possible that I hadn't seen or notice any of it. Yeah sure people told me that she had been incredible good at hiding her insanity and that it only came out when she had come face to face with Harry. And I wanted to believe that, I really did, but found I couldn't. I was positive there had to be signs of it that I had missed, but it didn't matter now. The damage was done and it could thank her for pretty much losing faith in women. It might be unfair, but I found I couldn't trust them anymore, scared that they would betray me like she did.

All and all I went through a rough time after that and to make it worse media had picked up on the story. Posting stories how Jasmine and Harry had betrayed me. That I had forced Harry to send her off to a clinic if he wanted to keep the band together. And other wild stories like that. Of course they had been hungry for an interview with either me or Harry about it too, but both of us nicely declined. I didn't want to talk about it and just wanted it to be behind us as I knew it guilt was eating at Harry even though none of this was his fault. And it didn't matter how many time I told him that, he kept on apologizing to me as he continued to blame himself.

The last couple of weeks however he started to become more himself again. Which I was grateful for, I missed the old Harry. The handsomely cute, yet flirty boy I had become to known. The boy I had started to see as my little brother.

Still deep in though I pushed the door a little further open, wincing as it creaked loudly. Not a second later Louis head short up, groaning a little. “Niall?” he asked as the light flickered on.

Instantly I moved my hand up before my eyes, to protect them from the sudden light before nodding. Wondering how he had known it was me, but than again I was the only one that came to him in the middle of the night. Not even Harry did that and they were best friends.

Moving my hand down I saw him smile at me as he pulled back the sheets for me, silently inviting me to join him. I didn't need to be told twice as I all but rushed over to the bed. Ignoring Louis' soft chuckle as I laid down beside him. Wrapping my arms around his waist and snuggling close to his chest. Breathing in his all too familiar scent.

“Couldn't sleep?” Lou asked me as he rubbed soothing circles on my back. Shaking my head I nuzzled my nose in the crook of his neck. Now lying in the position I was most comfortable in.

At first I wasn't sure why Louis was the person that mostly helped me after, I don't even know what to call it, with Jasmine. I had expect it to be Liam since he was my best friend or Zayn who protected me like a big brother, but not him. It was only than that I realized Louis never really had been that close. I mean Harry and Zayn were like my brothers and Liam was my best friend, kind of making Louis the odd one out. Yet it was him that was there to talk to. Him that gave me a shoulder to cry on and held me on the night I cried myself to sleep. And somehow along the way I had started to notice that Louis might like me more than a friend.

Of course I didn't tell him about me finding out, I didn't want to ruin what we had. So I simply ignored it, pretend that I was completely unaware. But than I started to notice my own feelings changing. I started liking being around him more and how noticed how good he made me feel. How safe I felt wrapped up in his arms. How my heart seem to skip a beat every time he smiled at me. It was than I figured out that I really liked and maybe even loved him, which kind of scared me.

My first intuition was to run, but strangely couldn't bring myself to do so. Neither was I ready to tell Louis how I felt about him, yet I wanted him. Which in my opinion left me with one last option, to get him to confess it to me first. And I wasn't unwilling to help him in the right direction by giving him, probably not always subtle hints. Snuggling a little closer to him than I just to. Let my hand or fingers linger a little longer on him than necessary and other stuff like that.

I didn't help though, even when I was sure he had noticed. I'd seen how he blushed slight as my hand 'accidentally' moved a little lower than it should. Felt him shudder as I hugged him close and nuzzled his neck. Making me realize I might need to be a little bolder or maybe even go as far as making the first move. I was more ready for that now, more sure of myself.

So I decided to put my plan in action as I carefully moved my lips closer to Louis his neck. Letting them hover above the older his skin, before lightly planting them down on Louis' neck. Feeling the older stiffen as I placed a small soft kiss there.

I planted a second kiss, this one on his throat. My lips curling up into a smirk when I heard Louis' breath hitch. “Niall” he half moaned. “What are you doing?”

“Something I've been wanting to do for a long time” I whispered before bringing my lips back to his skin. “And I know want it too.”

The sound that left Lou's throat sounded like a combination of a moan and a groan, before he suddenly flipped us over. Pinning me down on the bed and holding my hands above my head. I grinned, secretly enjoying him taking control.

“You really want this?” he asked, sounding pretty surprised.

Wrapping my legs around his hips I pulled him closer. “I do.”

I didn't need the light to be on to know Louis was grinning widely at me, mirroring my own. Before he leaned down and claimed my lips in a kiss.

A/N: So i hope this is a better end to it. Hope you all enjoyed it and let me know what you think please. Feedback is what keeps an writer going :) xx