7. Lirry

Lirry

The moment I entered the shared hotel room, my eyes fell on the couch. Smiling I walked over to my boyfriend and nestled myself between his now spread legs. Placing my head on his chest, I hugged his waist. Chuckling Liam bent down and kissed my forehead. “How was the interview?”

I shrugged. “Fine. Nothing special, just the basic questions.” It's a good thing a lot of our fans mostly watch our interviews to see us, because lately the interviews had been all the same. No shocking questions, we haven't been asked things that made us reveal something they didn't know. So why would the watch them if not to see us. Personally I found it becoming really frustrating after a while, even with us trying to make them more interesting. Day in and day out just the same interview, just with another host.

I snuggled closer against Liam's chest, so I was right above his heart. The heart I knew belonged to me, even if I had no idea how that really happened. I didn't know exactly how we went from being just friends to boyfriends. We didn't have the part were you would ask the other to be your boyfriend, nor did we really have a first date, we just started doing things together. Hell if anything could count as a first date it was when Liam had taken me to a nice, little restaurant when we just started touring in America. Though neither of us really called it a date, but I guess that really had been one, so yeah. Mostly our relationship just sort of slowly happened. Our friendship slowly and almost unnoticed changed into more. Not that you would ever hear me complaining, oh no absolutely not. I love what we have and I'm very happy with Liam. Though if you would have asked me a year ago, Liam would be the last one I would pick out of the boys to date. We are just so different, almost like the complete opposite. While I mostly did whatever the hell I wanted, went out and loved to party. Liam was the responsible one, the one that held everyone in line. He was pretty much our leader, though Lou still claimed he was, but it just wasn't his role in the band even if he was the oldest. For Liam it just seem to come natural, it was simply in his nature. He didn't have to act, he just was our leader.

So how was it that they, two opposites ended up together? Well I honestly couldn't answer that, but it worked. I guess we sort of balance each other in a way. Liam stopped me from getting out of control, while I helped Liam remember to have fun and not be too serious. I always was one that liked to go out, loved to be surrounded by people. From Liam I however learned that staying in could be really nice too. I came to adore the nights we stayed in, cuddled up on the sofa while watching a movie or just talking. Liam gave me something I didn't even know I was searching for, peace. I guess unconsciously I was always looking for someone to calm me down a little, put out some lines that I know I should cross. I guess I needed some boundaries. With Liam I had found that and so much more that I didn't even know I was looking for. But now that I found it, I couldn't be more happier and feel more loved.

I smiled as Liam choose that moment to started playing with with the hairs in the nap of my neck and I couldn't help but lean into his touch. He knew it was one of my many weaknesses. Just like the spot right under my ear, if he started to kiss that I was completely at his mercy. It were these things he would do if he needed something from me, which was kind of like blackmailing me.I guess that was my bad influence on him, but I couldn't really mind because I knew his own weaknesses. Like the birthmark on this throat or his nipples, those were really sensitive and I loved it. But how different we might be there was one weakness we shared. We both couldn't seem to get our hands off each other. Liam the bastard that he was had a little more control over it than I did, but still we loved to constantly touch one another. The fans probably already notice that I've been touching him a hell of a lot more than before and then I touch the other and that includes Lou. It doesn't always have to be a big gesture like a hug, but our hand would 'accidentally touch or a brush of our shoulders if we pass each other, or Liam placing a hand on my shoulder. I of course would do bolder things too like slap his ass or place my hand on his crotch. I smirk, I love the reaction that gets, how I can feel him harden even from that slight touch. I knew that Liam both loved and hated it and me when I did that. Well really he loved it, but just hated the fact that I did it in public in front of all our fans. But what could I say, I just can't help myself really.

“That smirk of yours promises no good.” Hearing that I looked up at him and tried to grin. Which probably looked more like a crossing between that and a smirk, because Liam looked at me questioning. “Am I in trouble?”

I shook my head. “Never.” Liam hummed a little, but didn't look convinced. “I just want to lie here with you, I promise” I told him. My voice telling him what I already knew, that it was the truth. Liam nodded and continued to play with my hair. I placed my head back on his chest, so my ear was right above his heart, enjoying the steady beat of it. Yep I was perfectly content with where I was right now.

***********************

A/N: So what did you all think? Comment and let me know! Also have any request, let me know :) xx