Prologue

All Rights Reserved / Copyright 2016 Browneyedg1rl

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material under international and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

This book is being rewritten, for those of you who have read it before, it will be somewhat the same but some bits have been completely removed, changed etc. Also, you have been warned, don't Copy any of my work. Other than that enjoy!

------------------------

"It' time Alpha." Ryan appeared from the shadows behind his Alpha. The sun disappeared behind the horizon coating the forest below in darkness. The Crescent Moon pack that inhabited the forest were oblivious to the danger that awaited behind the Alpha.

He let out a fierce howl towards the moon signaling the hunt to begin. Large wolves from the Blood Arrow pack; the size of horses charged from the mountain descending into the forest at inhuman speed. The Alpha did not transform into his wolf the colour of death, but simply jumped from his place upon the cliff to land swiftly on his legs. He buttoned up his jacket as he walked to the heart of the forest. Screams of horror and pain filled the night making him smile- his plan was folding out smoothly.

Wolves from both packs dashed in front of him, neither attacking him. He was a part of both packs, which is uncommon, but worked perfectly from him. He made his way to the Alpha house searching for the little girl.

A large wolf the colour of midnight ripped apart enemy wolves with ease as he tried to protect his pack who fled into the forest. The wolf made eye contact with the Alpha as relief flooded through him,

Quickly, help me. The wolf contacted him through the pack link, allowing them to communicate even in wolf form.

The Alpha just stood and watched with his arms crossed against his broad chest, Help? Now why would I do that?

The wolf looked confused as he watched the Alpha, he trusted with his life, betray him in a time of need. No, Va-

He didn't finish his sentence as the Alpha transformed into his wolf ripping the clothing from his body. His wolf was the size only Alpha's could be so when he charged he knocked the wind out of the other wolf. On the ground the Alpha went to strike and gripped his throat as the taste of blood filled his mouth.

But the sound of a gun fired in the night and punctured his left eye. Pain coursed through his temple as the bullet was coated in wolf spain, which meant his wound would not heal effectively. Another shot rang through the air and pierced his leg.

The Alpha looked towards the trees and saw a women with hazel eyes shooting him from the cover of darkness. "You will never have her!" she screamed at him.

He snarled at her in response, he didn't want to kill her, but she left him no choice. He charged at her with full force dogging bullets as she fired them. He was just at the first tree when he jumped into the air and landed on her, wasting no time in ripping her throat out with his teeth.

It was done. He let out a howl into the night claiming the territory as the new Alpha.

"Alpha?" Ryan appeared from the trees looking down. "The girl, she's gone." While The Alpha was fighting he failed to see that the mother had hidden her daughter and now he had no heir. He had failed, but he would find her again and claim her for himself, dead or alive, she was his.

---------

This is just the beginning, keep in mind I am editing the book so updates will be slow.