Chapter 1: Something is Missing

"Next time we meet , you'll like the person i've grown into" says Serena looking at Ash.

"Thats the spirit"; "Call us once in a while" ; "Dont forget me serena!" said Ash , Clemont and Bonnie.

Serena starts going down the escalator, but she turns around.

"Ash there's just one more thing" she says while running back up against a escalator. She stands up on her feet and Kisses Ash right on the Lips. Ash stands there shocked as his mind goes blank.

She starts going back down while looking at Ash, "Thank you" all she says before boarding her flight to Sinnoh.

Suddenly a thunderbolt hits Ash as he jumps 2 feet up. Ash realizes it was a dream and then sighs off.

"Are we in Kanto yet?" says Ash looking at Pikachu And Lucario sitting next to him

"No not yet, Master but we're about to land" Answers Lucario.

"Oh , i guess i slept way too long haha these 5 hours went by in a instant for me" says Ash smiling.

"You excited to get back home pikachu!" Asks Ash

"Pikaaaaaaaa" he says with raising his hands up.

Since the day Ash left Kalos he feels like he's missing something , he cant concentrate on battles now a days and it keeps getting bad day by day. He won the Alolan League and is now returning Kanto as he dont know what to do next.

"Dear Passengers , we're now landing in Kanto. We hope you had a great time flying Goodra Airlines and we hope to see you again" A announcement occurs in flight.

Soon the Aircraft lands and the trio exits the airport breathing in Kanto after a long time. The trio starts walking back to his town, He reaches his home and its almost night.

"Mom Im back" he says while he opens the door.

Her mom comes running to him and tackles him into a hug tightly.

"Oh welcome back dear!" she exclaims.

"Im glad to see you mom , but can u let me go i cant breathe!" he says

"Oh sorry Ash" then her vision shifts to Pikachu and pikachu also gets a tight hug from Delia.

"How are you pikachu?" she asks with a smile after letting him go.

"Pikaaa!" he says with a thumbsup. 

Her heads shift towards Lucario.

"And who might be this brave looking Pokemon be?" She asks

"Mom meet lucario , i met him in Alola while he was still a baby Riolu" he says

"Hello Lucario , welcome to the Family" she says.

"Pleased to meet you, Mam" he says.

Delia gives him a smile.

"Now come on in guy's , it's almost time for dinner!" She says while leading them in.

"Ash Go get fresh before eating" she says

"Alright Mom" he says and runs off to his room while Lucario and Pikachu follows her to kitchen.

A few hours later

"That was the most delicious food I've ate in my life, Mam" says Lucario while smiling.

"Yeah mom's hand have magic Lucario as I told ya earlier" says ash smirking and Pikachu nods in agreement.

"Oh thank you, if you need more you can always ask me" says Delia.

"I'm packed" says Ash. Lucario and Pikachu mimics Ash's actions.

They start talking about their Journey in Alola , the new pokemon ash met, new friends and the League he won.

"That's so good Ash , what's next for you?" She asks smiling.

She looks over to his son,  who now has a confusion on his face.

"Is there something wrong honey?" She asks

"Mom there's something bothering me , ever since I've left Kalos and my old Travelling companions I feel like I'm missing something in my life. I can't concentrate. Hence I need your help with this" he says.

"Well , it's really easy to get answer. Close your eyes keep your hand on your heart and see what image pops in front of you" she says

Ash's Does as she told him. Lucario watches this in curiosity as the Aura pokemon can control Aura along with ash but he wanna learn what is Ash doing.

"I see Serena, I see our good times together and I see Bonnie and Clemont aswell but I can see Serena much more than others" he says

"Well, then you got your answer honey" she says chuckling.

"Why are you chuckling mom?" asks a curious Ash.

"I didn't knew my boy is in love" she replies.

Ash's face turn bright red, he scratches back of his head in embarrassment.

"So is this the same Serena that you met in the Summer camp when you were little?" She asks

"Yeah" he replies.

"Well then you got your answer , now what you do with that answer is upto you. Anyways tell me more about Serena, Clemont and Bonnie and your Adventures in Kalos" she says while smiling.

Both the mother and son talks for hours until it's very late at night where Lucario and Pikachu are sleeping on Sofa as they fell asleep quickly while Ash is in his room sleeping.