Chapter Forty - Eight

"Forgiveness..."

***************
THOMAS

I was just staring at her, she's staring back at me, tears are continously rollin out of my eyes. No words can describe how delightful I am right now. Thank God she's finally awake.

"T-thom?"

She said and smiled her voice sounds so weak. Maybe because of the medications she's been taking in these past days.

"Yes baby, its me thank god you're finally awake" I said in glee and kissed her forehead. She chuckled weakly after I did that "A-ang c-clingy t-talaga ng b-boyfriend ko" she said and hug me at my back.

"Dont you ever do that again okay?" I said with a worried face and she just nodded "Wait i'll just call tito arturo to tell the good news and i'll call the doctors as well stay still okay?" I said whilw holding her right hand she just nodded.

"And dont you even dare to close those eyes again" I said and she just chuckled and noded at the same time. I ran back towards her direction and kissed her cheeks "Dali na tawagin mo na yung doctor" she said and tapped my back I just smiled and kissed her again this time I gave her a quick peck in her lips.

"Thomas.." she said while glaring at me. "Sorry It's just that I missed you a lot" I said and did the peace sign she just smiled back at me.

The heavens are still good, they bring her back to me and I hope that everything will be clear now to all of us.

********************
ARRA

"How are you sis?"

Said by that familiar voice as she enter the room, I dont know how the world looks right now, or what is the weather, how does my Ate Nate is doing. What clothes is she wearing, if she took one of my designer shoes again.

"Any improvements can you recognize a color? or do you even see a light?" she asked spotaneously I just shook my head and started to cry.

"Shhhh hush now sis, the doctors are doing their best to get your eyesight back" she said with conviction while huggin me "I-is t-this m-my karma ate?" I said while crying.

"No! dont you ever say that," she said while wiping those tears rolling over my face "Everything happens for a reason, and each reason has their own purpose, and those purpose it is only you who can explain it" she said while fixing my hair, I can sense that she's crying as well I can feel it, her hands are shaking her voice is stuttering.

"I know ate..." I said and bowed down, "I deserve everything that's happening to me right now..." I said and in just a snap tears are starting to fall out of my eyes again.

"Stay strong Arra, dad and I are doing everything we'll get you an eye specialist we will--..." Ate Nate suddenly stop when we heard the door opened I dont know who is it but I can sense the aura was familiar.

"Mommy?"

I asked without a doubt, then after I said that I felt that hug, The hug that stops me from crying, that hug that makes me feel that Im safe whenever im inside it. That hug that only my mom can give me to comfort my sorrowed heart.

"Arra anak what have you done?" she said while still hugging me "M-mama i'm sorry po, im r-really sorry" I continously tell her while my face is burried in her neck and she pats my back.

"You should've gone that far," she said while hugging me "You've hurt a lot of people even me," she said and hug me tightly "I-i'm sorry ma, If I need to to jail, to pay my sins, I will, I know i'm not thinking straight when I did all of those things" I said while trying to hold back the tears that are slowly forming.