Chapter 18

*Calum's POV*

I get up and go to the kitchen and get Michael the bottle of vodka. I would get him a glass but I know it would be worthless cause he WILL drink the whole bottle. I pass him the bottle and he starts to drink. Luke doesn't understand why Ashton and I are so uncomfortable because he's never experienced drunk Michael.

A little time goes by and Michael's drunk. He sits beside Ashton and just starts kissing him. Ashton kisses back but then pulls away.

*Ashton's POV*

"I love you Ashton. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you sooner I'm just afraid of being judged like Calum was." Michael said looking into my eyes.

"Michael you're drunk."

"Even when I'm not drunk I love you. I just don't have the guts to say it. Ashton be my boyfriend."

I freeze. I want to say yea. I really like Michael but I don't want him to wake up tomorrow and not remember this.

"Ask me when you're sober."

I get up and leave the house. I hate alcohol.

*Calum's POV*

ashton gets up and leaves, I stand up after him.

"Luke were leaving."

"What?okay" I grab Luke's hand. We walk toward the door but I stop.

"We love you Michael. But you need to stop drinking."

And we leave, but Ashton is nowhere to be found. I pull Luke into the car.

"What the fuck is happening?!" Luke yells as I pull out of the driveway.

"Ill explain, when we were 14 Michael tried vodka for the first time and then shortly after he got addicted. He would drink everyday and every chance he got. We sent him to get help last year and it worked but he still drinks but not as much,but lately he's been drinking way more than he used too and we don't know why."

I say then realizing I'm crying. Luke touches my thigh.

"Maybe it's stress. Maybe he really loves Ashton and he's too nervous to do anything."

I pause and look at Luke. I smile. He makes me happy. I pull into a random parking lot.

"We need to call Ash and find him."

I ring Ashton's phone and it keeps going to voicemail. I ring one last time and he answers.

"Calum do you think Michael actually loves me, because I'm inlove with him."

I freeze.

"Maybe Ash. You know how Michael is, he says weird shit when he's drunk."

Ash sighs and starts crying.

"Ill be home tomorrow"

and he hangs up.