Chapter 9

*Calum's POV*

"Luke I can't believe you did that." I stare at Luke once we enter his house.

"I just couldn't keep it in anymore... It was hurting to much."

I look at Luke and smile. Luke pulls me into a hug.

"I love you, Luke." I mumble into his chest.

I love you too. I want to prove it." He's let's go of the embrace and leads me upstairs.

"Luke... I don't know if I'm ready."

"Sure you are. I love you... You love me."

I nod my head. If Luke wants it, then Luke gets it.

*THEY FUCK*

I collapse beside Luke. Our heavy breaths are in sync.

"Was I good?" I ask In-between breaths. Luke nods. We lay in silence for a bit. Then there's noises downstairs. Luke gets up to get clothes on, so I do the same.

"LUCAS." Luke's mum yells and barges into Luke's room with me in my boxers and a shirt and Luke with only pants on.

"LUKE I HEARD WHAT HAPPENED TODAY AT SCHOOL! TELL ME THIS ISNT TRUE LUKE."

Luke stood there in silence. He looked at me.

"I'm sorry, but it is."

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. I TOLD YOU NOT TO BE AROUND THIS FAGGOT OR YOU'D TURN GAY!" Luke's mum yells at him. Luke yells back.

" I KNEW I WAS A 'FAGGOT' YEARS BEFORE I STARTED TALKING TO CAL. DONT BRING HIM INTO THIS."

They continue to yell and I get my pants on. Luke grabs his shirt and puts it on too. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of his room.

"Is it alright if I live with you for a bit?"

"Sure thing."

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wake up to Michael banging on my door.

"MATE READ THE NEWSPAPER."

He throws it at my face. I open it up to the front page to see the headline saying.

"Mother arrested for abusing son."

I continue to read until I see something sticking out.

"Mrs.Hemmings' son has just come out as gay and he came home (After he left on his own) to collect the rest of his stuff but instead of grabbing his stuff he was beat. At this time Mrs.Hemmings is arrested and the boy has come forward with this information and then disappeared."

I turn and see Luke beside me. I see the bruises on his cheeks. The tears stream down by face instantly. I don't even realize him waking up.

"Don't cry baby. I'm okay."

A/N: OMG I UPDATED WOWOWOWOOW YOURE WELCOME